36 coaches online • Server time: 03:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grimble69

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2003 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Twisted Evil Very Happy [/size[size=9]
can anyone help i have downloaded everthing how do i get my game up and running and play a game
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2003 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

First off, read the Getting Started guide. That should answer most of your questions. Then I strongly recommend playing a match or two against yourself to get the hang of things. Yes, I did just tell someone to play with themselves. You got a problem with that?

Specifically, if you want to start a game for someone to join, click on 'Network as Server' in the game type box. Pick your team as team 1 and hit 'host game' to start it. Then tell your opponent your IP address (it appears in the 'host' box. To join as a client, click on 'Network as Client' and get the IP address from your opponent. Choose your team as before and hit 'Join Game'. Voila.

All this stuff and so much more is in the README that came with the client and the FAQ on this site. Read it or you'll sound foolish asking simple questions in Chat.

(Was that appropriately threatening? I was going for a sort of 'dreaming of going to class naked' kind of threat. Subtle, yet effective.)

Jump to: