67 coaches online • Server time: 22:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who do you thinks gonna win?
ENGERLAND!!!
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Dutch
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Swedes
14%
 14%  [ 18 ]
Team America
7%
 7%  [ 9 ]
Germans
10%
 10%  [ 13 ]
Hunagry
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
Italy
4%
 4%  [ 6 ]
Aussies/Kiwi's
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
Canada
5%
 5%  [ 7 ]
Denmark
22%
 22%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 126

Idolen

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavaty wrote:
Quote:

our national sport (Lacrosse)

I always thought canadiens couldn't play hockey, so they should stick to lacrosse Twisted Evil
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

DUTCH ARE RUINED CLOGGY IS NOT PLAYING

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodpecker wrote:
Macavity wrote:
PLUS, we are locked indoors for monthes at a time due to weather and have become impressive players of "nerd-games" (my wife's term).

You ever been to Wisconsin? We're locked indoors year round.

ROTFL I'm not from Toronto, I'm not from Vancouver. I'm from Winnipeg! Wisconsin is a cold STATE! You have nothing on me. Nothing at all. Check out the stats if you want, we are so much colder than you, it's Hilarious! (btw, I like Wisconsin, saw a pretty sunrise there on my way back from Chicago)

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 17:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually the Dutch chances are not THAT hurt.

My coach rating is way too high, because I'm one of the worst cherrypickers on Fumbbl.

They'll bounce back.

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Why are you not playing?

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:

ROTFL I'm not from Toronto, I'm not from Vancouver. I'm from Winnipeg! Wisconsin is a cold STATE! You have nothing on me. Nothing at all. Check out the stats if you want, we are so much colder than you, it's Hilarious! (btw, I like Wisconsin, saw a pretty sunrise there on my way back from Chicago)

Bah. The stats lie. And I wasn't talking about just cold. It goes straight from 20 to 100 in about may. It's 96 right now. Smile Like I said, locked in doors year round.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

M8, you HAVE to come visit me. You trash-talk fine, but you have no clue what you are talking about. How many times have you been snow-blind, you yankee fruitbat? Smile Besides, it was 35 here last week. I got the sunbirn to prove it.

Last edited by Macavity on %b %29, %2005 - %17:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
M8, you HAVE to come visit me. You trash-talk fine, but you have no clue what you are talking about. How many times have you been snow-blind, you yankee fruitbat? Smile

Ummmm....basically 3 months out of the year it's pretty painful just to look outside. Razz
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

we all know the danes are gonna win this one

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Woodpecker wrote:
Macavity wrote:
M8, you HAVE to come visit me. You trash-talk fine, but you have no clue what you are talking about. How many times have you been snow-blind, you yankee fruitbat? Smile

Ummmm....basically 3 months out of the year it's pretty painful just to look outside. Razz

3 Monthes? You've never even HEARD of Winnipeg, have you? the only month we've never recorded snow in is July, and we've had plenty of hail.

Ok, I win, I'll stop hi-jacking

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Um, we've recorded snow pretty much year round I think... Wink
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, one last time.... http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/stats/pages/C02067.htm Please note the Number of days where temperature was below 0 (that'd be freezing) Now, SILENCE!

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

You beat us...by 6 degrees in November. Not really very much, as it was a rather pathetic year there. Razz
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and snowfall: Winnipeg wins again...by 3 inches.
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Why are we considered such pushovers? Me and Bunny are strong coaches. Granted Im khermi, but im the set up guy for BP and keggiemckill.

We are not going to be fun to play against and remeber, TEAM CANADA always represents.

Jump to: