38 coaches online • Server time: 12:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dozer

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

true I need to rethink the way I see the game and the way its played, perhaps I too should stop playing to have fun and play to win!

NAH! Wink

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=814603

I know other people see it differently and have other ideas.

but like I say at the bottom of my origonal post

Quote:

any hoo, I would hope that there are still players out there who are like minded like me and would like to play a game. Come on you Bashers and dashers, ball players and bone crunchers I will take you all on!

drop me a message with some ideas for times of games and I will play.

Cheers

Dozer

Wink highlight the bit where it says Like minded players like me Wink
Hammerhiem

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

This is Blood Bowl, but I'm yet to see anyone complain about the lack of bowls....

Thats because the halfling serves Yummy Cookies in them before every game *burp

arghh bumflaps , another fumble. Why can't these Gobbo's just pick the ball up?
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh-no-not-again-please.

/rant over

ME LIKES PIE!

btw: my humans will always face any Orc fool enough to get Mighty Blow BEFORE Guard. Rolling Eyes

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Smile

i know my stats are sucking Very Happy

but i have done 10 completed pass's in 10 games and 2 were done by my Blitzer *stands proud and puffs out his chest*

Last edited by dozer on %b %05, %2005 - %13:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
Adar

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I have actually played against Dozer, Bunnypuncher is spot on with the player positioning and the nice attitude.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 13:18 Reply with quote Back to top

aww. poor thing!

Life sucks. Get a *beep* helmet!

Edit: Sorry, perhaps that was a bit harsh....If someone turns you down, go find someone who accepts. Couldn´t be easier really.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

edited some posts for swearing and abusive stuff... the next one that get's caught doing that might find himself in some trouble.. keep the forums clean pls.. and treat each other with respect -.-

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 13:23 Reply with quote Back to top

nice and construtive Nordmark,

thanks Very Happy

what I am asking for as me post says Is people who want a game to PM me, I always find games and will play anyone but it would be nice to add some spice to my game and play some Running teams and some people who have the same views as me Wink

Its kinda like a wanted post in the news paper.

Big bubbley Bloodbowl player looking for "like minded" fun
likes curry and carnage
can accomadate
Idolen

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Most respectfully.....
Nordmark is spot on.... move along and play someone who accepts the challenge, you might miss one one when you're whining on the forums....
Wink Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

At work so cant really play, but again I would like to point out I am requesting for people who wanna play and think the way i do to get in touch, My whining is over, my moaning is over, I would like to get on and have some good fun games Wink and do what I enjoy and am good at Lossin lol Very Happy

really, I know other peoples views, in my initial post I did not request to hear other peoples views Wink but welcomed them as we are all free to express our views Smile

now I feel that people are missin the point of what I was ranting about Wink

in summery.

I would like to play more games, and if you like me enjoy a good game then you are welcome to send me a PM and we can perhaps arrange a game. Please note that, my views of the game are no way ment to offend any one and my orcs will do there best not to break you. I will take steps to make sure we cover all your players in cotton wool and I will send all my team to the dentist to get there teeth blunted Very Happy
Uber

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

You're not the first guy who's been turned down and guess what, you won't be the last. People have refused to play my elves more than once, YES, MY ELVES ! Anyhow, one thing that will help you find games is building a good reputation. Fouling and going for massive use of MB isn't exactly what people like to play against and it probably never will. That and whining on the forum like an hypocrit(cause I'm pretty sure you yourself wouldn't play regularly against let's say a multiple dp+claw/rsc chaos team or Khemris), won't help you with your reputation. There are bigger bullies than you out there, and you're welcomed to take it up to them.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont understand the difference betwen playing for fun and playing to quote *win win win*. In everything i play I play to win. Cards, bloodbowl, fussball whatever. I mean its always more fun to win than to loose. That aside a game can still be fun if you loose but I would never accept a game im sure to loose. Im quite sure every powergamer dont play because they have to, but because they think its fun.
/XL

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

*quotes here that have made me laugh* There are bigger bullies than you out there

I really dont like what you are saying, I am no bully. I am requesting people who are intrested in playing like me who perhps have an elf team or an runnin team would contact me.

if you feel i am a bullie or any other problem with me please keep it to PM's and not start personal snipes at people Wink
xen7ric

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Dozer, on one hand you're right. Players who think your team will destroy theirs have not looked at the roster, it's certainly a team I'd play. lack of guard, only 1 MB and a less than 50% win ratio Wink . sadly I don't have a team near your ranking.

I would suggest that you take any fluff off that suggest's you foul. In Ranked coaches are only interested in team development so if there is a risk of losing players they will not take the game. If you want to play the bloodbowl that you are asking for play in U and join some tournaments (or perhaps Ladder where you can challenge people). Ranked is very unfriendly to killer teams (as it should be, the aim is to increase your coach rating and team strength not necessarily to win or to play even matches).
Adar

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

uber wrote:
That and whining on the forum like an hypocrit(cause I'm pretty sure you yourself wouldn't play regularly against let's say a multiple dp+claw/rsc chaos team or Khemris), won't help you with your reputation.

Actually, you should have a chat with dozer. He's willing to play against anything. He accepted a game against my 10str stronger Khemri team without looking at the roster (he got quite surprised at my lack of mummies...).

Jump to: