26 coaches online • Server time: 09:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LLL

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2005 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool... although I don't understand how 'smeg' is a less obscene word... Hell I think it's more so.

& Mac, your loss... Wink
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2005 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL, LLL, I just looked at your teams... It is my loss with a win record like that Wink But, can I ask honestly, all this stuff you're complaining about... have you ever encountered it? Because I see 5 teams, no DP, no RSC, and Claws only on the wolves.... What teams are refusing to play yours? I mean... refusing PaulHicks, or Wuhan is one thing....

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2005 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Some, yes, not all...

No-one is refusing me, because generally I wait in IRC until someone asks & then I play them, the first person to ask, regardless of their team.

& I didn't say my teams had those skills, or that I was good.

I said I WILL play against any team with those skills, even if I get better later...
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2005 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, but you seem... um... awfully... vehement for someone who hasn't encountered the problem personally... Maybe I need to find some way to get to know you, so I can understand your personality, after all, I'm friends with Darkwolf, and He's horribly offensive, and a Lions fan.. Smile