27 coaches online • Server time: 08:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Webbe

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2005 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:
AG 6 rocks for two things.....

Interceptions and passing. Certain dodges (i.e. 3 TZs) are better off with ag 6 (DUH!!) but generally you are better off with a skill.
__Synn

AG6 is in no way better than AG5 for passing as an unmodified OR modified 1 is a fumble (remember, this is the only time an modified 1 is an autofail).

ag6 is very good for dodging as you said, and also picking the ball up in lots of tacklezones and catching the ball in lots of tacklezones and/or FAzones and of course interceptions as also said. ohh, and dodging lightning too.
bob_pig

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2005 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

IMHO, Ag6 is better than Ag5 when:

picking up the ball - as theres only 1 skill out there that can help, and IIRC, no ag4 rookies start with it, which makes picking up the ball one of the more difficult tasks when defending.

Passing - again, an ag4 team doesnt want to be risking getting close to the enemy just to make a shorter pass, and a long bomb on a 3+ aint too shabby. especially if its a thrower with accurate too.

dodging - means you dont really need leap anyway, unless the enemy has you completely surrounded.
Tabby

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2005 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Everything has a 100% success rate......until it fails Very Happy
xen7ric

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2005 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:

While stunty was mentioned........ I remember a day when Stunty, regenerate and hypnotic gaze were mutations (and the best ones without a doubt!). I think Stunty should be valid again Twisted Evil
__Synn

I remember the days clearly.. There was nothing quite like a Stunty, one-turning Gutter to fix a game... I loved being able to equalise almost automatically (Blitz, Rock and pitch invasion being about the only things that could stop it..) whenever the opponent scored.

Not sure my friends were so happy... Wink
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2005 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

If you play in tabletop, it doesn't work the same way as on fumble and AG 4 teams can have à 100% of succesrate.

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2005 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

WOuld clarify on that please, because I have played a lot of table top and I have never had a 100% succes rate with AG4 teams.

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2005 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Sk8bcn. Your tabletop may allow a 100% sucess rate but I'm pretty sure that FUMBBL handles it correctly.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2005 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it involves cheating, a strange way to roll the dice, and so on...

I think it was irony....

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2005 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably... My bad Embarassed

He's been rolling behind the rulebook again hasn't he...
 Jump to: