10 coaches online • Server time: 06:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mully

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2005 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Kick off will be today or tomorrow. Dusko needs to lower his Dwarf TR to 175 before start. If he chooses not to then Panthos will be allowed in as the 4th CD team so we can get started.

Will Tinkywinky be able to repeat??

Will Tricktickler be the runner up for 3 years in a row??

Will Mully get out of the 1st round?

These questions to be answered in the next 2 months.

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2005 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I'm going to let someone else win this time. Remember that, if you win it is because I allowed it. Wink

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2005 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

See I told you!
I'm out in the first round and lost a kicker and an ag5 player. Now my team is back to it's starting point again to make next tourney a fair fight Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2005 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I was happy to oblige, fulfilling Tinkywinky's wish of not repeating his win. It was a hard-fought match against his high elves, with my good (someone might say stupendous ; ) dice rolls making the difference at the end. Yarr!!
Webbe

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2005 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

bah, the only reason the bloody elves won last season was cause I lost my first game totally unfairly vs Ramtut and his mummies. This time it will be easy peasy, I'm a bit supriced to not have to embarass tinky in the second round though, I guess ankkh will have to do.
Mully

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2005 - 04:17 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Ice Dreams 3 - 3 Igneus Maximus</b>

Well in a wild and wooly one, the Norse knocked out the 2 time runner up in a coin toss. The lizards had this one won, 3-1 but paused a bit to see if they could get a saurus a TD. We managed to get in their way and after a couple of horrible rolls by Igneous, we pulled a T8 TD and forced OT. Watch T8 if regulation to see a really spectacluar turn of events.

Catcher aged on their skill roll so it wasnt all nuts and honey

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=859310

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2005 - 06:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Da Chess Klubb 1 - 2 Ordinary Angels

Blast the stone dragon! Another first round defeat in unlucky circumstances for this Orc squad. Angels slammed on 2 in the first half...but as the horn sounded the Klubb brought out the bat and put 3 in the box! Scored from the restart and had a chance to tie it up late...but a dropped pass in the rain meant no OT.

great fun as always...but the Blut gods seem to hate this team. Ignore the luck meter reading...a restart has it skewed...we indeed had chances...but the one 50/50 play that mattered didn't come off.

Good luck and continued fun dagdda331...great game and look forward to meeting you across the pitch again Wink

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2005 - 01:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Claws ´r us 1 vs. 1 Winfo Gang

Claws ´r us wins by coin toss after TD-less overtime.

What a game! Without doubt the most exciting game i´ve had for a long time.
We had some problems setting up the game as i´ve been busy but this was worth waiting for. Where to begin....

I started out recieving but wasn´t able to get an offense going as Zweiblumen efficiently penetrated my of meek offense and scored to 1-0 late in the 1. half. My attempt at a 2-turn td was easily foiled by the Chaos Dwarves and i whined as i was looking forward to a 2. half of getting bashed to pieces.

2. Half, opponent recieves, my kick is bad, touchback. Then a long struggle over the ball which i came out of best and i was able to score without my opponent having a chance for the winning goal as it was late in the half. Overtime. Opponent has 1 reroll, i have 0. I recieve.

Touchback again, ball to st4 ag4 wight, cas caused by wolfie and it is looking good. But again i fail to get a reasonnable attack going and i am forced into a struggle over the ball, lots of 1dblitzes and blocks and neither of us gets anywhere.

In a last desperat attempt to get the ball loose i crowdpush his st4 ag3 blocker late in the OT and kill him....i could have lived without that.

Thanks for the game to Zweiblumen and...wohooo!

M
Mully

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2005 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Round #1 Stats</b>

Total Cas : 37 BHs 19 SI and and unlucky 17 RIPs

Most Cas in a Game : 10
Sand Everywhere (Khemri) put a whooping on Death Park Rangers (Necro) with 7 CAS. Fortunately 6 of those were only BH. In total, 9 of the 10 CAS were BH.

Least Cas in a Game : 1 - Flesh Feast Fighters (Undead) vs Insane Rooters (Rotters) and Von Richten's Dance (Necro) vs Thid Time Lucky Ladz(Dark Elf)
A truly poor showing this round by the Necro teams who need some claw sharpening if they are gonna scare anyone soon.

Highest Attendance : 99K
Rat fans showed up in abundance to see 2 skaven teams play in the highest scoring game in Round #1. Rat Nation won in a 7 TD thriller that also had 9 CAS and 2 RIPs. With rat carcus being thrown left and right, this was one to remember.

Round #1 MVP : Flutschfinger (11 SPPs) with 2 TDs and an MVP
Flutschfinger scored 2 of the 3 TDs for Ice Dreams in their IT coin flip win over Igneus Maximus

Both the defending champ and runner up are gone after round #1, leaving the field wide open.

On a sad note, 4 of the 16 round #1 games were forefeited (25%). A low point in the 11 BB Cups so far.

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2005 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Blutballas XI Final Four is Set

In Semi #1 its an all Swede affair :

Port Royal (Human) - Fejd (Sweden) takes on
Dwarf-Metallica (Dwarf) - glademan (Sweden)

Port Royal slipped through 2 rounds via forfeit then upset Cinghiali di Grosseto to get to the semis. Dwarf-Metallica bashed through CDs, HEs, and Khemri to reach this stage. The dawrf DP is out, but they still have plenty of firepower to hurt the humies. Look for short and stumpy in the finals

In Semi final #2 its :

Thid Time Lucky Ladz (Daek Elf) - Longinus_van_Eyck (Poland) vs
Claws 'r us (Necro) - Mithrilpoint (Denmark)

Neither of these teams was expected to be here. But fine coaching and some lucky rolls of the dice have them one step away from the BBXI final. The Necros come into this game short of key players. Their lack of tackle should expecially hurt them vs the elves. Look for an elf/dwarf final.

Jump to: