52 coaches online • Server time: 23:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sacha_V

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

May he rest in peace, Mahariel of Evil from Beneath. He really wanted to play Bloodbowl and after finally getting a spot on a team he was killed, by the opposing fans, just before his first ever kickoff. Rotten luck.

Link : http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=2204838
I dont know, but Mahariel may have the honor of the earliest death in Blood Bowl History. Ah well.

PS! The coach and owners all hung em self, taking the start of the game as bad luck and wanted to protect themselves from fates worse than death. Hence the team is as dead as the player, who's name was Mahariel.

Sacha_V
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The last time I tried making a high elf team, one of my dragon warriors was killed by a stone before the opening kickoff of the team's very first game ever. Team retired approximately 2 seconds later, after the ball bounced around a tad, completely forgotten...

Had another elf, a woodie catcher, who died twice in his very first two turns of playing bloodbowl. Other team blitzed him, POW, RIP, apo save. Stand up, dodge away. Second turn blitz, POW, RIP.

Some players just ain't meant to be...

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

if the whole team has killed itself maybe a passing necromancer type should raise them all including mahariel and you make an undead team of the same names.
He could still be the huge star he was meant to be. as Lister is quoted for syaing in red dwarf "death isn't the handicap it used to be"

Sacha_V

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 05:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pickups. helps me deal with the loss Wink

sacha_v
Sacha_V

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2005 - 07:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The dead elves have risen to take their revenge Evil from Below

sacha_v
 Jump to: