33 coaches online • Server time: 09:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2005 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I decided to start an all Canadian league. Mainly because we can take a joke better than most, or perhaps we can take our own humour better than others. Also because there are all sorts of Blah, Blah only leagues here on Fumbbl, so why not a Canadian. I expect all of you to come out to our laxed league. The rules I figfured could be debated between us then a league started. So they are really no rules as of now.
Lets go you Hosers!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2700

Jeffro
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2005 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

bump!

Jeffro
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

i'm in

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

ditto, eh?

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in, but be aware that I'm "going dark" for several weeks in October.

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

count me in with the Little Birdies!
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I won't join! Cool So I am!

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2005 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I joined! I am a fan of the Alouette, but found a pun with the Renegade instead...
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2005 - 05:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks to all, who have joined so far. This is a bigger response than I anticipated. I figure 16 teams should be good. Its turning into a bit of a bashy league which is right up a Canadians alley. We do have alot of European immigrants, so I wont be surprise to see a Elf team show up.

Jeffro
NightGriffin

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2005 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

And how about the rules now?

I suggest wizards allowed, no star player,a game a week or within 2 weeks.

Since it's round robin, no need to be 16, just an even number will do with bye for the best in the playoffs.

Am I forgetting something?

No apo? Just kidding. The league looks so bashy that apo will get on strike before round 4...
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2005 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

11 teams so far, we could use 1 more for a mini tourny, or 16 for a double ko style tourny.

Please, dont litter this thread with questions and rules and suggestions for tourny rules, let keggie handle that. That sort of stuff is more 'euro' like attitude than Canadian.

With all this bash, nice to see no skill teams will come in and light us up worse than Gretzky playing Richard Brodeur!

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 05:41 Reply with quote Back to top

We have 12 now. should we hold out for a couple more days and try some fanagling for more teams? I think every team is accounted for, and then some. Whats the new maritime going to be? Anyone know? My team, BC won again I must say. 62- doesnt matter. Smile
Post any rules, that might be a good idea. Nightgriffen will help with the league also. Well leave it up to everyone. Its our league after all. Now if we can get 4 more hosers wed be smoking, but 12 is sufficient.

Jeffro
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 05:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Id say we go normal BB rules, no fancy euro stuff. Keep it down and dirty.

Jeffro
Bikerbob

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I see we have an OLD WORLD Team, and not to pick on the fellow that chose that because we did not mention anything to begin with... BUT..

All the rest of us have chosen regular BB teams, OLD WORLD takes the best of each race and makes one team out of it.

I would like a vote as to wether we should make this only (even though it is unranked) a regular race league? OR anything goes... OLD WORLD in my opinion will become very unbalanced very fast.

Hey as CDs I would not mind having a couple of Woodelf receivers??? woodent you??

Wink
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

he just said normal bb rules so hopefully that means no pact teams...

I vote we make him remake the team with an LRB race