20 coaches online • Server time: 03:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kevwade123

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I am trying to customise my roster but i cant work out how to do it? can anyone help?

cheers
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

If you talk about graphics and pics for your players, just resize an image under 10240k and click on change image to add it.

If you talk about customizing skills and stuff for a team of yours, it's against the rules to tweak a team and you would incur in heavy sanctions.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

You can modify existing rosters using the Supernumerate Halfling Scribe

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

As JanMattys points out, this shouldn't be used for fumbbl teams, but it is quite handy for experimenting in stand-alone games.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

i was trying to set it up so that i could individualise my icons for each player by name. i thought there was a way you could change the position on the roster so that it would pick up the icons, isnt this how it works with stars?
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 10:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Problem is that if you modify a positional name you would see 11 different icons, but your opponent would not and would only see circles I think.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
If you talk about graphics and pics for your players, just resize an image under 10240k and click on change image to add it.

Nitpick: 10k or 10240 bytes... or your picture would possibly be huge! Razz
kevwade123

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

but surely my opp would see the usual icons, as it would pick these up from his icons.ini file and icons folder? i'm a bit new to this modifying lark so any pointers would be helpful
mattchaos

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2005 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

It will work, but I'm not sure automatic upload will be ok with positions changing ...
BigMac

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2005 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

You can Modify everything, bu no way under not circumstances the TEAM ROSTER FILE if you want to use it with fumbbl.
Utak

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2005 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried the Supernumerate Halfling Scribe but it calculated a wrong team rating.
What Iam trying to archieve is to create some rosters for 100 and 110 TR tournaments. With those html rosters I wanted to test those teams whilst playing with the java fumbbl client in stand alone mode (so no fummbl login etc.)
Has anyone a tip, how I can manage to edit a sheet without loosing the icons?
The previously sheets seem to work, but they where no icons available in game mode.
Any help is welcome..
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2005 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

http://javabbowl.no-ip.org/Articles/Links.html

Roster editors to try out listed near the bottom.

Mirror - http://javabbowl.no-ip.org
Mirror - http://home.austin.rr.com/javabbowl
Dust

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2005 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

but surely my opp would see the usual icons, as it would pick these up from his icons.ini file and icons folder?

Exactly, you can't control the icons your opponent sees (which is fair enough, since you could otherwise "disguise" players).