31 coaches online • Server time: 01:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mezir

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

FBBA Headquarters, Altdorf, September 21st 2505.

The Fumbbl Bloodbowl Association today announced the dates and venues for their upcoming Major event - the Fumbbl Cup IV. Prizes are as always impressive, with nearly half a million gold pieces being handed out over the course of the tournament, not counting profits made through the usual channels.

The Fumbbl Cup is the premier Bloodbowl event on Fumbbl, and this is the fourth time it is held. Twice as large as the other major tournaments with 32 teams competing after qualification, winning the Fumbbl Cup is the crowning glory of any team's carreer. Step into the footsteps of the Earthshakers, Charade or Unbemalt II and become the fourth team to lift this prestigious trophy, remembered forever.

Do you have what it takes to win the

Fumbbl Cup IV features a dual qualification procedure, both Quick Start and Bi-weekly, and several qualifiers have entry requirements to ensure the participation of Fumbbl's best teams and coaches.

Find out more about how to qualify on the Fumbbl Cup Information Page. Bi-weekly Qualifiers will start on the 3rd of October and Quick Start Qualifiers will be held starting on the 8th. More information can be found on the Qualifying Tournament Schedule.

The Fumbbl Cup IV also features an award voted on by the Community - the Spectators' Team of the Tournament Award. Which team do you think did best, pulled off the most spectacular plays, or inflicted the most gruesome casualties?

Join us and make the Fumbbl Cup IV a spectacular community event.

Last edited by Mezir on %b %17, %2006 - %00:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Mezir

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Important Notice:

All team applications submitted before the official announcements were made have been deleted and you'll have to re-apply.

Feel free to ask questions in this thread or in #FumbblCup.

P.S. A big thanks to Janzki for creating the logo, and to Evo for all his work on all the major tournaments.

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

So the applications start now?

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Wouldn't have posted it if they didn't, right? Be sure to apply to the Qualifier pages. Not that you can apply to the Wiki page. Laughing I guess the Fumbbl Cup page group is sufficiently outdated to stop people from applying to it (if they even find it Wink).

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I don't know how to apply to the Swift Applicants, but I wanna apply with my chaos dwarves: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=162069
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, swift aplicants was the one that couldn't be applied to Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

You can apply at the bottom of the relevant group (there was a small problem there but it's fixed now). Use the dropdown menu to select your team.

I'd also like to point out that someone has already broken an application rule. Namely this one: "You may not apply to more than one group at the same time." You know who you are. It also says "All duplicate applications will be deleted."

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems I have to clarify the rule, again: You may only apply with one team, and to one group.

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

When do we see the teams that have applied?

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

oups.. im one of those... can i take my applications back?
Mezir

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

When the qualifiers start. It's part of the suspense not to know who you might be playing until the kick-off. Very Happy

And for those double appliers: Your applications have been deleted. Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

So I am pretty new to all this still, but the FUMBBL Cup sounds awesome, so I've applied with my chaos dwarf team to the quick start qualifiers. Just a quick question, though...all I need to do is show up in the channel at one of the times listed to play? Or am I given a slot and time to play?

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The Hellfishes are IN!

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a question; if i apply for a bi-weekly tournament, can I play other teams until it starts?
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2005 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Doomy Diggers have applied.

The suspense of wondering whether they will be among the 32 highest TR applicants is killing me already Wink

Meuh is going in to try to get rid of his Niggle!

(Or get brutally fouled to death when the 1st round draw puts us against Deathgerbil)