17 coaches online • Server time: 04:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PhoenixDark

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2005 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I have a candidate for most Most Entertaining Player Death of 2005 here but it takes a while to describe so bear with me.

The player did not belong to me but to my Dark Elf opponents in a recent game vs my Necros. This player was named Sotirios ar Thymodeas and was the star 80SPP blitzer of the team and had already scored a TD before the unfortunate incident occurred.

It went down like this: This player tried to blitz my ball carrier on 1 dice but rolled a skull, re-rolled and again rolled a skull and went down. Next turn he again blitzed with exactly the same result. Undaunted, next turn he picked himself up and again blitzed the ball carrier, again rolling a skull that this time he was unable to re-roll. He went down and was killed and also raised by my team as the apothecary had earlier been used.

He therefore rolled 5 consecutive skulls to write himself into the record books. If anyone else has a candidate for Most Entertaining Player Death of 2005 then please share the story.
R_Spiskit

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2005 - 02:22 Reply with quote Back to top

In tabletop, I have seen a player die, be raised as a zombie, killed again and fail regen!!

Best of all, he got the MVP on both teams!!!! Smile
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2005 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Had a gutter who thought he was all-that, not gonna take no gruff from anybody (learned dauntless first skill). Next game, playing some humans, their ogre finds himself staring at a ball stuck in his facemask (int'd despite tz's). He starts rumbling the other direction, chasing this annoying ball in front of his face (the humans happy that he's facing the endzone, and not the other way at the time), and the only one who can stop him is a tag-team of the skaven team's thrower and Mr Dauntless.

CHARGE!!!

BOOM!!!

Down goes the gutter, having charged straight into the ogre's backhand (dauntless fails, rr, dauntless fails, double-skull, RIP). The ogre, not even aware a player had been in the way of him reaching around to scratch an itch, continues to follow the ball in front of his face. The team doc finished patching him up, Mr Dauntless is VERY annoyed, and blitzes again, undeterred by the size of his prey...dauntless works! He's all over the ogre, showing him what for, which does indeed draw the attention of Mr Ogre...who swats aside this annoying insect (double-skulls, rr, double-skulls, RIP). The doc just shakes his head, all out of his "Cheese of Revival", and walks away...

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2005 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

My fling Charlie Maine was a fun player.. he died on a foul rather dullishly, But he Managed to obtain 33 casualties in his career.

He was a str1 halfling in ranked, causing 33 cas... Brave lad....

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2005 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a guy who died, once.

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2005 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Apropos fling, Moro Booze of the Daisycutters died several matches ago, when his flight ended on the spiky hat of a hobgoblin. Sad

Gismo

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2005 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I got my mino killed in his first game and first blitz as a result of failed gfi.
seandon12

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2005 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

i find this quite (very) amusing as 2 of these players were killed by me or in a game agaoinst me (vangorn n dreadclaw) lol