40 coaches online • Server time: 14:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mezir

Post 1 Posted: Oct 17, 2005 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

The Grotty Little Newspaper is looking for talented and/or enthusiastic artwork contributors.

Things we are looking for:
  • Miscellaneous Bloodbowl related images to act as cover, article or filler art.
  • Advertisements Orca-Cola style.
  • A comic
Can you do any of the above? Are you a dab hand at creating images or editing pictures? Does your funny bone walk the visual walk? Then contact me ASAP and go for it!

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2005 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol im not the best of artist but i love blood bowl pitures i draw them all the time like orcs stamping on heads and everything.
Jimmy

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2005 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

i have many pics check em out and notify me, i paint on demand Wink

WWW.nemesis.3w.se
Mezir

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2005 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I really like the cheerleader getting hit with the ball. Laughing

Anything you feel free to send in, preferably with the background set to transparent, will be greatly appreciated, I can't really think of any particular artwork that I want to "demand" at this point, so go wild. Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2005 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice artwork Jimmy. U da man!!
Jimmy

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2005 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir you can feel free to use any of the art u find on my homepage. Though no art with transparent back. at this moment. bu it will come, hang in Wink
Janzki

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2005 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll contribute as much as I can. Got loads of sketches I can use to come up with decent pics for GLN.

1st one almost finished:
http://kyormo.com/files/pics/wolf.jpg

-Janzki
Mezir

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2005 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The dealine has been and past, and only a few coaches have come through and submitted anything at all, which I appreciate a lot. However, the gaps still existing in this GLN in progress are astounding and they really need filling up...

So please, if you feel create, get something to me. Without your input, the GLN will be bare and devoid of images. I really need some filler art over here!