61 coaches online • Server time: 21:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xcver

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 11:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I only have an amazon team at TR 140 (5 games played). guess thats too much?

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe, but my flings are never afraid!!
I´ll look for you in the chat xcver.

EDIT: ak, I´ve just saw your team, and realiced that there´s more than 40 TS diff.
Curro

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn! The first match has diminished the halfling team to only 9 players. Looks like amazons was a hard team to beat when you´re tall as a dwarf but don´t have his beard.

C'mon guys, the journey must continue and now we´re entering in the wild land of the north where the chaos is everywhere. What kind of pies they will cook in here?

Last edited by Curro on Nov 18, 2005 - 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Curro

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2005 - 11:02 Reply with quote Back to top

wow!! Happily no one died against the goats of chaos! And we have won the first match! Now we continue the task and is the turn of the Cdorfs to die! lol

Arcon of Ironik, I´ll look for you in chat.

Last edited by Curro on Nov 18, 2005 - 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Curro

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Nak nak nak. A hard match against the Chaos Dwarves. On my way to the Dark elves domains... Any coach near???

Pay attention at the TS. It´s at 56... I know, I know, I really suck with flings... Sorry.

<b>Looking for Dark elves and Dwarves for the next match</b>
Arcon

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 12:50 Reply with quote Back to top

maybe hiring a wiz could raise that a bit. Would you reach 60 with that? I do not know, but it could make it at least possible to play a fresh DE team. Or you get lucky and find a battered DE team.
Maybe there is a DE coach who is willing to fire some players for the honor to play you... Wink
Curro

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

snif, snif... the first time someone tell me that is a honor to play me... :_(
Shut up.. you´re making me cry.... snif...

Respecting that, I have a chef yet, and 20K on the chest. I don´t know if it´s better spending it in ingredients (I don´t think that a fresh DE team will have more than 1 rerroll) or keep it to buy more flings to replace deaths in the next match. By now, I´ve spent the money in hiring Deeproot to the hard matches (amazons and CDorfs) and recruiting two flings to have at least 11 players to field. Coaching a fling team is really hard, do you know?

Any advice for the future?
Arcon

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

my advice? Why don´t you get an apo? Ever thought on how much it would be to replace a Treeman??

And to be honest: If I was you, I had fouled a few more times in our game. Sure, you lost many flings due to cas and KO, but a 3 assist foul on a Hobgoblin is worth the risk, and as well on a Bull. Especially after I fouled back once.

And concerning Deeproot. Well, my fling team hardly ever hires him. i prefer to spend the money to buy instead hire flings and make sure my opponent does not have any rerolls left.
You are right in that a rookie DE team will not have more than 1 reroll. And maybe you better save the 20k for the game after the DE, the dwarves.

Oh, and I find it is a nice thing to position a rookie fling right behind the 2 trees on defence. If an early turn-over occurs (block, pick up roll...) you can use that fling to throw (well try) him and make that TTM one turn TD on defence. It hardly ever works, but if it does, you will jump up and dance around your chair. And besides, it could mean you win the game! Wink)
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Smart DE coaches will have 3 rrs from the start, btw.

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Dum-dee-dum... waiting for the call... realizing it isn't coming.... Flings work better with no trees, I tell you!

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 16:53 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
Smart DE coaches will have 3 rrs from the start, btw.

That only with an all lineman team and no apo.
Sure that this is the most clever starting roster?
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, he's sure. So am I.

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Curro wrote:
wow!! Happily no one died against the goats of chaos! And we have won the first match! Now we continue the task and is the turn of the Cdorfs to die! lol

Arcon of Ironik, I´ll look for you in chat.

NOOOO my preferred sausages!
can i see the report of the match?
Arcon

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2005 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=970150
Curro

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2005 - 10:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Many thanks Arcon!
After hiring him two times, I agree with you that Deeproot is not worth (at least when I need the money to replace the dead flings). So the winnings of the next match will go for an apo. /me is praying for no dead trees in next match.
 Jump to: