57 coaches online • Server time: 12:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Parroco

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to the italian team, sure they deserved it, i played 2 of the members of the team in last Barnabowl and they are great players, and nice guys as well.

I just saw that spanish team got the second place (quite close to the champs). Hope they can win it some year, and hope i can be in the team someday xD

Congrats again
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

grats to the italians.

to any new nations wanting to participate, this tourney may look like the "most important and tense BB tournie" but i think in reality its a chance for guys all across europe to play BB with a beer or 3! there was a bit of a soap/fiasco going on with regard to the german team this year with qualification tournaments Laughing et al
I was supposed to be playing with scotland (even though im irish!) but assignments and stuff stopped me going (scotland didnt have enough to go in the end Sad ). just as a forewarning (i have no power with this),
but Lucifer and Grum were commanders in chief. next eurobowl will be in italy, but would be nice if i could get next year (would scotland take me back?!) and finally get to play some of you folk in person and giove a bit of backchat while im at it! Its easy for Jan now its in Italy, all he has to do is roll out of bed and he is there Laughing
Yashin

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2005 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I will pass your congratulations to the magic 8...
We wait both Spanish and Scottish teams (and Irish too, why not? Brownrob you need only other 7 players Wink ) in Italy for Eurobowl 2006.

Yashin
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2005 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

brownrob wrote:
Its easy for Jan now its in Italy, all he has to do is roll out of bed and he is there Laughing

This is more true than you might think. It will be held in Bologna (my hometown and hometown of half the national team as well), just like the last Italian Open.
30 mins by bike. Very Happy
Problem is I am NOT among the 8-80-800 best italian coaches, and never will...

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:

Problem is I am NOT among the 8-80-800 best italian coaches, and never will...

Only because you didn't try any FIBB qualification tournament...
I'm sure you could do it, if you only would accept the challenge...
you have the right numbers, man...
 Jump to: