27 coaches online • Server time: 03:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aalund

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know if there is a set of Elf icons for use wit small fields? I've been playing for a while now, and can't seem to find them anywhere.
Entreri

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2005 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to throw in a question, somewhat on topic: Does anybody know if there are any alternative elf icons? I have a hard time seeing the difference between thrower and lineman Smile
bluetooth

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2006 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been looking a set of elf icons for small fields but haven't found any. Is there any small icon set for elves? Damn boring to play elven teams without decent player icons.

Anyone know?

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2006 - 07:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it a public secret that there are no elf icons for small fields? Could someone please let me know if there are any such icons or not.

Another idea. If there isn't any icons, can I use some other elf (woodies, darkies, helves) icons instead of elven icons? So that I had at least some icons. How should these icons be named?

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2006 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

These are going to be added to the next UFP.

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2006 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

bluetooth wrote:
...Another idea. If there isn't any icons, can I use some other elf (woodies, darkies, helves) icons instead of elven icons? So that I had at least some icons. How should these icons be named?

You can use other icons by changing your iconssmall.ini file.

- Open the file up in Notepad/TextEdit/the text editor of your choice.
- Pick whether you want to use the Wood, High or Dark icons for your elf team. Let's say you're using High Elves for this example.
- Copy the lines after [HIGH ELF] and paste them under [ELF] (over the existing Elf positions).
- Since the High Elf list has Thrower, Catcher and Blitzer in addition to Lion, Phoenix and Dragon Warrior, no more changes needed.

(For Dark Elves, you'd need to change "WITCH" to "CATCHER" and Woodies are all set, just like HEs.)

Jump to: