19 coaches online • Server time: 03:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JB

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2006 - 02:36 Reply with quote Back to top

please dont get me wrong. i am not talking about "overprepared" blood falcon like teams here. if you take a look the more exotic races on fumbbl, which perform worse at hight TR, you will see that there dont exist too many teams above TR 200 ... best example are vampires for me: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams&group=&race=18&order=12&nav=1
There are like 4 vampire teams above TR 200, 20 above 160 ... assuming that about 50% of the coaches have time to play/want to play this could be a very one sided official tournament.
Apparently teams like Vampires are quite hard to skill up too and I doubt that there is a possibility to start a new team and get them up to a solid TR 200 in a week unless you are playing 24/7.

So all I say is that there are a few teams that could need extra or longer announcement phases to make the tournament more intresting for all participants.
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2006 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

XFL Chaos Dwarves has finally started.. good luck to everyone playing.. and sorry to those who did not make it, but there were just not enough to teams to extend to 32 slots..

@drunken_master: as i said to uber, i understand the point, and i also said why i want to have a shorter preparation time. There are pros and cons for both. And for now i gonna try with about 1 week preparation time. Just have to see how it really turns out, and if needed it will be adjusted.

Jump to: