27 coaches online • Server time: 02:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
blizzt95

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2005 - 04:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Feeling a bit bored, I decided to put together a small soundpack for the java client using some clips from one of my favorite TV shows, Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

You don't have to know the show to like the sounds. There are only a few included (since this is my first attempt, I'm trying out different clips), but everyone is free to get them.

http://www.avenue5.us/ATHF_BB.zip

Let me know if there are any problems downloading. There shouldn't be any (though the server is currently somewhere in incliment weather... might have slight downtimes).

The files included are:

chainsaw.wav (when the chainsaw is activated and used)
explosion.wav (for those damned goblin bombers)
injury.wav (RIPs)
ko.wav (KOs, obviously)
si.wav (SIs)

Let me know what you think. Rough, yes, I know. Still working out the kinks.
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2005 - 05:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Have a look thru the custamazation threads...somewhere in there is a topic that gives you the proper size of the files. I am sure you didn't test these as they won't work in the client. Right click on one of the original sound files and select properties. Then select summary. You'll see that BB sound files need to be a bit rate of 176. Audio Sample is 8bit Channel is 1(mono) Sample rate is 22kHz (save at 22.5 to acheive success I seem to recall).

Yours are too big. A full sound pack will come in at about the same size as your 5 files Wink

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2005 - 05:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah. That explains why my client is having bad problems. I figured I'd need to do some changing around with formats and such. Thanks.
 Jump to: