13 coaches online • Server time: 03:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Baltazar

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2003 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I have played a few of my games on my Mac and it works fine EXCEPT I cant upload the res-file after the game. It says something like "it cant upload due to file being corrupted or the file is wrong". On my PC it works fine so I am positive I uploaded it correctly. Anyother Mac user that have experienced the same thing or got a solution? I am using OS X.
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2003 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Baltazar wrote:
I have played a few of my games on my Mac and it works fine EXCEPT I cant upload the res-file after the game. It says something like "it cant upload due to file being corrupted or the file is wrong". On my PC it works fine so I am positive I uploaded it correctly. Anyother Mac user that have experienced the same thing or got a solution? I am using OS X.

Woohoo! Another one! Very Happy
I've never had a problem uploading results from my machine, so I don't think it's an OS thing. I'd check your options to see if you have something odd checked off. 'Overtime', 'Semi-Final', 'Final' or something.

http://witwat.net/luke/javabbowl/options.nfo

Here's an options file that you can download into the javabbowl directory. It should have all the correct options, the icons off, and the cool Papyrus font for your player positions.

Also, you do have version 4.8, right? You can get the patch here:

http://witwat.net/luke/javabbowl/
or here

[url]javabbowl.no-ip.org[/url].

Send me a pm if there's anything I can do to help out.

{edit: damn links...}
 Jump to: