34 coaches online • Server time: 00:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What should I do???
Punch the guy until one of us bleeds
26%
 26%  [ 26 ]
Crush his minis
20%
 20%  [ 20 ]
Hurt the league Commishiner
18%
 18%  [ 18 ]
sulk knowing that I am now nolonger league champ
34%
 34%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 98

ruoste

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

this goes right away to the 'right bastard thread'.
Freppa

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Trojan: what on earth do you mean?
Sparticus

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

what a crock of crap, id be looking for a new league
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know if this was written, but I suggest dealing with the bathroom breaks like Rugby, or Soccer injury time. Add the time they spend in there on the end of the time started. 6:30 start. 4 bathroom break at 4 minutes each + time to get his team ready + 20 minutes = extra 36 minutes. Game ends at 9:06. Still had time there to score. Seriously though, you have an interesting dilema. I believe he didnt intend on doing this from the start, but perhaps realised it part way in that he was able to sneek away with a win. Perhaps I should read on to find out what happened.

Jeffro
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I read on. No wonder you have a 50-0 record, when you play with children. Maybe he got grounded for hanging out with old men who play board games. Just kidding.

P.S.
How did you get them to put down thier GI joes, and Pokemon cards?

Jeffro
Ironik

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

grats and have fun
C'me on be a sportive
Prymja

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Keggie, the league now holds 14 adults and 2 kids, the kids are family of some adult in the league, and well, they like the look of minis.

The outcome did affect my team, I was unable pick up the SPPs that I needed to assist in my playoff run. I did manage to make it to the finals, but lost there.

As for unsporting because I let him conceed, I did not let him, it was his choice, I argued against it, but if I had conceeded along with him, it would have made my stand against the rule worthless. The kid is still part of the league, and looks to make this seasons playoffs without any problems, so we will see where it leads. My humans will miss this seasons playoffs, but my Orcs are one win away from clenching their spot. I won't say I am happy, but I am glad that the rule has been completly stricten from the books, we continue to look for the proper wording to make sure that problems do not come back as they once where, but we are happy to play the way we do.