25 coaches online • Server time: 01:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Maniac0301

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2003 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Man this elf bowl is starting to be very bloody. So far in 4 games we've had 7 deaths 10 SI's and 3 BHs for an average of 5 cas a game. I've yet to play mine I fear my opponent may be in a very different timezone from me. I can't say that I don't feel joy for the losses my opponents have been taken but a part of me cringed evertime I saw an elf land in the RIP box while watching the replays.
peikko

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2003 - 05:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Now this is a telepathic reminder that tommorrow is last day for first round matches. If game is still not played, it will be forfeited to either one using fuzzy logic. Razz
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2003 - 08:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I still have yet to see my opponent in the chat. Is this someone who actually plays here regularly or did I get assigned to play the phantom coach?

The Finishing Touch
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2003 - 08:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Seen Zweiblumen around a lot during the day. Guess it just is time difference that is the problem, Klipp.

-Mnemon
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2003 - 09:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Must be. The problem of an international league I suppose.

The Finishing Touch
Maniac0301

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2003 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

L_J and I have talked via PM and last nite I caught him in chat right before I had to get to sleep. He is 7 hours ahead of me. We have scheduled a game for tomorrow (Tuesday) evening. To make it to this match he is going to get up to play at 5:00am his time (about 10:00pm my time) Please allow us to get this game in we assumed that we would have a week after the official beginning of the tournament which would be Friday.
peikko

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, you have still time to play your game.
If it clearly shows that some people are still even trying to play their game, they can get few extra days to do so. And people please rememeber thats its roughly one game per week so if you play faster, you might have to wait some time in some point of tourney.
Indûr

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still waiting for the match between Maniac and L_J before I can play my second game. Problem is I'm going on vacation on Saturday, and I won't be back until the following Monday (8 days camping...), so I might need some extra time to play against L_J, unless of course he can play me before Saturday... Smile
 Jump to: