100 coaches online • Server time: 22:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post 20 Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Lord_Splutticus said I could make a Did You Know for the player with the greatest number of SPP having never aged, been injured (anything permanent), Gotten a Stat Increase, or Doubles. Let me know if you have someone better than mine, so we can right up the correct winner of Most Boring!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1570797 is my player

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

4 spp to go and I'll see if I can beat it with a gutterrunner Smile
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Are 4vs4 players valid? This troll http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=2014182 is at 98 now. He got Block at 5th skill advance because he had already gotten all strength skills.

Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I dunno... are they legit for normal Recordepedia entries?

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

they are

but as a general guideline, just pick the coolest players for Did you knows, don't treat them as strictly as you would treeat records, just use what the best material is for funny or interesting stories

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe I'll wait until he does change, or die, and write it in the past, then.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=2293933

my gutter runner, close before legend status, he was fouled several times (nothing happened to him), got injured a few times (never worse than mng). check him out in 7 spp if he keeps going then...

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

nevermind, i think i misread the whole thing. hes cool anyway Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

He is cool, but the Stat increases may have helped Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

vanGorn wrote:
Are 4vs4 players valid? This troll http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=2014182 is at 98 now. He got Block at 5th skill advance because he had already gotten all strength skills.

Betonkopf just reached the 126 spp now and stayed youthful. Smile Again no double but his 2nd free pick anyway.

shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

imo...take your BS 1v1, 2v2, 4v4, 5star players, and toss them out the window...those stupid leagues are totally screwing the ***Did you know: and top 10 entries....thanks for jacking up listings....

if a team comes in and can legitimately only field a handful of players, more power to them...but if you go out and cater an entire league to playing with only a small amount of players, then you don't deserve to be in our list....all it does is completely blow your stats out of proportion....hell we can't even use the top 10 lists with unranked anymore, because 1v1 teams dominate the mvp/TD listings....

--j
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice idea, had to check all of my players first but the only one I found was him:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1352952

Just 70 SPP
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity, what's the point in a did u know that is bound to change every month or so?

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Calm down shadow. This isn't even a semi official list. And have you ever tried playing 4ball? It has its oddities but its fun. Well, I agree that MVP awards should earn less points in smaller teams.

Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
Macavity, what's the point in a did u know that is bound to change every month or so?

Um.. I don't think it will with the plan to wait until the change. I'm not sure why this thread was revived..........