13 coaches online • Server time: 07:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Force

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

What the heck?

Man you're in some serious trouble if thats all you can take. I didn't even mean to offend you - i realize that was a mistake, i should have.

You lock a Topic because of me considering people complaining about fouls whiner's and you failing to get my point?

Give me a break. Maybe you should reconsider abusing Mod rights and get a real life man.
Zy-Nox

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

You didnt offend me.
I am just tired as are most people of people who whine about whiners.
I was simply stopping something before it got out of hand. Do you have a problem accepting this ?

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 22:02
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I made him admin.

Please keep the personal attacks off the boards.

-- Christer
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe you should reconsider your tone, Force?
Maybe you should accept the fact that Fouling in the LRB has been toned down?
Maybe you should accept that some people still don't like it as an indication that their might be a different view on the game?
Maybe you should consider that there ARE Elves playing the game?
Maybe you should note that Blood Bowl is not only about "Blood" but about "Bowl" as well?

We all play different - and with that number of coaches it should not be surprising that quite a number of players prefer the "Bowlish" type of Blood Bowl over the "let's do as much mayhem and cassualties as possible" type.

-Mnemon
Force

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Locked. Look at me I can lock topics!
Locked. (i'm da man, yeah)

8[
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Whine. Look at me I can whine about people whining.
Whine. (i'm da man, yeah)

8[

1. Why post this in tactics at all? Example about how whining is successfully used not to get what you want?
2. Why post on a forum if you are not even interested in discussion?

You owe me seven answers by now Smile. And btw. be glad I don't admin the forum, because I shure would have awarded you a small forum vacation at this point.

-Mnemon,
just a Monkey
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Maybe you should consider that there ARE Elves playing the game?

What does that have to do with anything? Elves are exempt from being fouled or something?

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

No. I am referring to his post in the topic that was locked.

Quote:

Its Blood Bowl after this ain't a sport for Elves or Girls...

That one.

-Mnemon
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah but why reply to it so seriously? It was just abit of sarcasm, heh. Or is that not allowed here?

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Force wrote:
Locked. Look at me I can lock topics!
Locked. (i'm da man, yeah)

8[

Force, i don t know how old you are, the only thing i want to tell you, is that you need to learn to respect people . I mean, you don t seem to post that often here, neither do you seem to be here since a long time.

So before being "agressive" (i know that s not the right word, but i m not englich and can t find a word that fit better), try to learn to know the persons here.

In this case, you seem in conflict with Zy-nox, who is an admin, and a well appreciated person here, you better consider why other people seem to like him, before telling he s Girly ....
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Aequitas wrote:
Ah but why reply to it so seriously? It was just abit of sarcasm, heh. Or is that not allowed here?

Re-read my posts please.

And if that doesn't do a trick add a big fat smilie at the end of each sentence.

-Mnemon
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties."
-John Milton

"Censorship is the commonest social blasphemy because it is mostly concealed, built into us by indolence, self-interest, and cowardice."
-John Osborne

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."
-William E. Borah

"Censorship is the tool of those who have the need to hide actualities from themselves and others. Their fear is only their inability to face what is real. Somewhere in their upbringing they were shielded against the total facts of our experience. They were only taught to look one way when many ways exist."
-Charles Bukowski

"Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burned women. It is the function of free speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears."
- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Love me or leave me my poststyle will not change.

And Elves must be banned from the game because of their sexuall orientation... =8[
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Re-read my posts please.

Did. Still see no difference. Doesn't seem sarcastic, you actually come off as trying to act better then Force. Especially the "Maybe you should reconsider your tone, Force? " one.

But, just my opinion.

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2003 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Which was a reply to

Quote:

Maybe you should reconsider abusing Mod rights and get a real life man.

especially as Zy-Nox closed the original thread for - in my opinion - good reasons. He wanted to avoid another repetition of the "fouling" thread. There isn't really anything new to be said about the topic, and if you want to you still have the other thread for that [but please read through it, all of it, first].

No, I didn't want to come around as "better" as him. I guess I failed Smile. I didn't and still don't consider his posts to be "sarcastic" either.

-Mnemon

Last edited by Mnemon on Jul 20, 2003 - 23:43; edited 3 times in total
 Jump to: