24 coaches online • Server time: 01:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2006 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

So 2 scores sent to me this week. And it seems that the Waffle has found an extra gear! With just 2 games played they are now at 45 points. I'm just waiting what the Pancakes and Pies have to answer that.

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2006 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Not much of an answer but anyway;

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1079962

Win +5, TD's 3-0 +9 -0, Cas' 3-2 +6-2 = 18 Points for pies.

I hope we have 4 Pie players this week Sad
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2006 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

It's Friday, and there are still 7 coaches who have not submitted a single score. Me myself counted. Hope you all have some time during the weekend to get some good games. I know that most of the non-reporting coaches have played games (spyed a little) but haven't got any wins or ties. Life isn't always easy being a Halfling Coach Smile

There have been some questions about concessions, and they DO NOT give any extra points. As far as casulties do give points, I don't like (and I hope that no one else likes) to see teams bashed to concession or retirement.

If your opponent conceeds, you may submit the score at the moment (as shown on the match report). But if you choose not to, that game is not counted towards the racial limitation. So if you play against elves at the start of the week, and they conceed at the start of the game (you don't have a good score) you may play against elves later that week and submit that score.

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2006 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Just made an update to scores, there are still some coaches missing a score. But I know that most of the missing coaches have been playing, so it seems that this week's scoring will be tight. I'm missing myself a score, as I have had time to play just one game so far. And got beaten. There's still time for 1 more game, have...to...pull...it...for...waffles...

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2006 - 04:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Week #3 scores for Hair Club for 'flings.

Game #1: A scoreless Tie vs. Chaos, 0-3 cas, 0-0 killed (+0-0, +2, +0-3, +0-0) = -1 point! - I think my trees injured more of my 'flings than the opponent, need to cut out those TTM plays...
Game #2: A 1-2 Loss vs. Vampires, 0-1 cas, 0-0 killed (+3-2, +0, +0-1,+0-0) = 0 points - his 2nd score was an OFAB TD...
Game #3: A 1-0 Win vs. Khemri, 0-1 cas, 0-1 killed (+3-0, +5, +0-1, +0-1) = 6 points - helping a guy out with his 1st fumbbl game and he fouls my downed tree w/1 assist and KILLS it - luckily my apo came through!
Game #4: A 3-1 Win vs. Orcs, 3-8 cas, 0-1 killed (+9-1, +5, +6-8, +0-1) = 10 points - opponent put everyone but a thrower on the LOS...kicker + TTM = easy scores!

Just 'cause we uuuuuLLL-OVE waffles!

Last edited by pizzamogul on %b %18, %2006 - %01:%Feb; edited 3 times in total
Dravaal

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2006 - 04:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Any extra points for winning against dwarves? Cool
fishgeekted

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2006 - 06:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll Do what I can for the Waffles, but I really screwed up and signed up the lings for another tourney before this halfling battle that kicked in last week. So Im playing 200+ bashy teams and I hope i can get a good one for the waffles!!

GO WAFFLES!!
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2006 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

played my first game of week 3;

A very boring 1-0 scoreline with zero injuries ... still 8 points I guess.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1084277

Win +5, TDs +3 -0, Cas +0 -0
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2006 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Battle Points after Week 2 are following:

Pancake: Best td diff = 2pts
Waffle: Best score, best cas diff. = 5pts
Pie: 2nd best points, 2nd best td diff., 2nd best cas diff. = 3pts

So the overall points in the half way are:
Pancake: 4
Waffle: 12
Pie: 3

I need to remind you all that please play games during the week. If you know that you will not have enough time to get at least few games, contact tourney admin.

The first week was a good week, with some huge scores. During the 2nd week some of the coaches had problems getting a score at all, and the reality of Halflings came through. Don't let that to take you down!

It seems that the Waffles are going on their own, but I need to remind you that there is still 2 weeks left of the Battle. And as the maximum amount of Battle Points per week is 7, anything can happen. During week 2 Waffles had some serious problems with points, but kwek's 30 points helped them a lot. And Pancakes could have done a little better, but Macavity seemed to be so busy with making pancakes that he didn't get a score at all.

So the Battle continues, and I think that week 3 will show us if there is enough spirit in Pancakes and Pies to challenge Waffles. Keep sending scores so they can be updated.

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2006 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1091809

New score for my Pie team;

Win +5, TD's +12 -0, Cas +4 -3 = 18
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2006 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the argument for why you should employ trees got stronger in a slaughter-fest by some Rats. I still can't figure out the damn scoring system, some help? http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1088404

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2006 - 15:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, Macavity:

1) No win, no draw = no points
2) 1 TD for = +3 points; 2 TD against = -2 points; total +1 point.
3) Cas for none = 0 points; 8 Cas against = -8 points; 4 kills against = -4 points; No kills caused = +0 points; total -12 points

The total is 1+2+3 = 0+1-12 = -11 points.

I hope for you you have a better match than this. otherwise I would not report it and go for no points scored.
But to be honoust I am not sure if that is possible.
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2006 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not possible to hold submitting score, if you have played at least one game during the week. That's why Kyyberi had 0 points from week 2, but -1 on td and cas. You can't have negative score, but td/cas diff. is counted.

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2006 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there room for a little one in here? I'm ready to play if you'd let me. I like pancakes by the way :p
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2006 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, week 3 Battle Points are counted!

Pancake: 2nd best score, 2nd best cas diff. = 2pts
Waffle: 2nd best td diff. (tied) = 1pt
Pie: Best score, 2nd best td diff. (tied), best cas diff. = 6pts

And the overall situation is:
Pancake: 6
Waffle: 13
Pie: 9

So there will be some close fighting between Waffle and Pie. As you all know, best score gives you 3 Battle Points, which could almost tie the game. And in theory, Pancakes have some chances as the best in everything gives 7 Battle Points. But the bigger fight is about which one is better, pancake or pie. So represent your food, and squish the others!

Week 3 was good, only one coach without any games. And I must give some respect to Macavity, as he has no trees (or had, don't know the situation now). But his flings are fighting, that's the spirit!

So get those last drops of blood and sweat out, and get points for your side. The Battle isn't over till the fat fling passes out.