48 coaches online • Server time: 23:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 07:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Since I was too lazy to make a news posting, I thought I'd do the next best thing. For those of you who've been away from stunty, there have been some changes recently. There's alot more mayhem with secret weapons added to most teams and a few new rosters.

New teams have been added to stunty:
1. Goblin Cheaters Roster No big guys but loads of secret weapons.
2. Gnomes Roster Some mad gnomes broke into the dwarven armoury and took up BB. These psychos like to play "gnomish" canonball. Have ferocious orc slayers. And are desperately awaiting a shipment of bombs.
3. Nurglings Roster These persistant deamons have a fearsome ground attack led by some menacing Beasts of Nurgle.
4. Fairies Roster Some fluttering fairies plan to dazzle the stunty leeg with their magical charms.
5. Revised Snotling Team Fear the arrival of the Snotling Pump Wagon!

Those are just the most recent changes. For a full list of races .

Halflings and Normal Goblins should be getting some secret weapons in the future. And rumour has it that some Horrors might be joining the leeg soon.

If you'd like to try out the new stunty teams or even play with the old standys, you'd might want to check out this Tournament.

As Always,
Evolve To Stuntydom

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on Jul 30, 2003 - 15:28; edited 1 time in total
Sephiroth

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The fairies link to the Nurglings.
Maniac0301

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=help&op=races&view=28

Theres the link for the Fairie Team.
athoragg

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmmm i dont know how the coding of a beast of nurgles infect skill works, BUT i think it can only be used on players who havnt got Big Guy skill or Stunty skill. SOOOOO does this mean it will work agaist the Pump Wagon, and some of the Gnomes Secret Weapons as they havnt got either of them?
olivers

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to check. Does this mean I can have 3 trolls and 2 pump wagons on my snot team?
Heruwulfar

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

revised snotling team:
what the **** is a spore flinger?
i understand what it means but is it suppose to be a moving two headed plant?

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Spore Finger is basicaly the fungus pickers for snotlings. So they get the fungus all over them and as a result become toxic. (thats my guess)
Maniac0301

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I rather pictured them like monkeys flinging their poo around. But I guess fungus works too : )
peikko

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

with so many stunties is there any plans to allow more than 2 stunty slots?
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

athoragg wrote:
hmmmm i dont know how the coding of a beast of nurgles infect skill works, BUT i think it can only be used on players who havnt got Big Guy skill or Stunty skill. SOOOOO does this mean it will work agaist the Pump Wagon, and some of the Gnomes Secret Weapons as they havnt got either of them?

Actually the infect skill does not check for stunty or big guy. Only the raise dead spell does that. I dunno if this is right as I don't have the exp rules, I got them from Christer.

Mirror - http://javabbowl.no-ip.org
Mirror - http://home.austin.rr.com/javabbowl
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko, there are 3 stunty slots.

Evo, how come we have to use a Stunty Div slot for the ANARCHIST?
If its new teams, can't it be DivT?
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, I just thought of something...

What exactly will happen when Infect works, in this case?
Will there be massive Rotters running around in stunty div?
Or will nothing happen since there are no "slots" for Rotters on a nurgling roster?
athoragg

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2003 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Nurgle Beast: 4/6/1/9 Foul Appearance, Mighty Blow, Regenerate, Big Guy, Really Stupid ... Skill Access: General/Strength/Physical ... Cost 110,000 ... team is allowed 1 ... Special Rule: If the Beast kills a normal sized (ie not a Big Guy or Stunty) living opponent, and your team has less then 4 Rotters and less than 16 players on the team, the team gets a free rookie Nurgle Rotter.
slackman

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2003 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

klipp and i chatted about this yesterday. the client simply adds a "new player" to the roster, fumbbl updates the roster w/ the rotter. so all he had to do is change a field that puts a new nurgling on the roster instead. since the client doesnt check for "man sized" there's no problem, and this should work just fine.

oh yeah, we now have 5 slots just like open/dx

slackman42
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2003 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Good, I have the annual and the infect skill should work on any player, so if that is how the code works, that matches the current description of the skill. That above summary does not match the current official rules. As for what happens, the beast should raise a nurgling for the nurgling team, the way I have it set up here, but I'm still waiting to see that for sure.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: