17 coaches online • Server time: 07:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Peter_Thorpe

Post   Posted: May 04, 2006 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

diffrent team!!!!

/me bombs #fumbbladmin, how dare you!!!

Post   Posted: May 08, 2006 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

And the final qualifiers are:

The final tournament will start at 00:01 on Monday the 15th of May. Until that time teams are free to play "warm-up" games. Be warned that if these go badly for you, you will have to live with that.

Post   Posted: May 15, 2006 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

The Tournament has been launched! Smile

Post   Posted: May 15, 2006 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir wrote:
Be warned that if these go badly for you, you will have to live with that.

I was warned.

I will live with it.

Crying or Very sad (albeit crying)

Post   Posted: May 15, 2006 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Go all elven teams! Show those evil bashers the light! Even if you are darkies! (quite a few of them)

Don't drop the soap.
FischerKing

Post   Posted: May 15, 2006 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats the spirit Very Happy

@ Jinxed, all these negative thoughts. Your players are loosing confidense when they hear their coach talk like that Wink
Borgen

Post   Posted: May 15, 2006 - 05:06 Reply with quote Back to top

gamenutter lost his +st wardancer in one of his prep games... ouch

Post   Posted: May 15, 2006 - 13:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Shameless plug for Plorg's Picks: UI II
BooAhl

Post   Posted: May 16, 2006 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Any game dates set? Post it here!
I will play Dominik this weekend.
BooAhl
MadTias

Post   Posted: May 16, 2006 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that an elf team will win this one... Wink

Looks like FischerKing has the team to beat once again. Who's gonna be the Black Axe to his Junkies this time?
PeteW

Post   Posted: May 16, 2006 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Excitement! Blood! Skilful play!

If you want that then don't watch me and Jinxed spank it out theis Sunday at 3pm BBtime. A dark elf team with more guard than chaos?! What?!

Come and cheer us on, especially if I get hit by Virus in one of the three handicaps that Jinxed will pick up.

Hey - Illegal drugs would finally give his teama stat up... Wink

Delfs rule!

Post   Posted: May 17, 2006 - 03:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Skeloboy and I kicked off the UI with a wild one.... Lets see:

Handicaps: Virus (2 str 4 players) and Morleys x3 (2 on st 4 players) so the elves start things off with 10 men on the pitch and a barely recognizable squad. On the second turn the Undead drop a DP foul on the remaining St4 elf (Jishi Mushi) - SI miss next game!!! So much for these orc-strength elves. Elves are in PANIC mode. There is confusion on the bench and the doctor runs on the field and heals Jishi Mushi!

Elves go up 1-0. Putting up a good defense to the Undead attack with their 2 morley'd blitzers back in the game. However, a 1d (no tackle) block downs Jake the Dragon! Up comes the dirty player with 1 assist - NIGGLED!!!! NOOO!!!! Wheres the damn doctor??? However a skull/pow skull RR skull/skull block by a mummy leaves the elves open to swarm the count. THe count squirms away but tries to go for it and knocks himself out (double skulls!) Elves flip the ball to Tiamat to make it 2-0 at the end of the 1st half. Undead continue to pile on the fouls - 7 fouls are thrown by the undead this game, 4 with the ref watching. Not once is a dirty player caught.

Elves kick off to start the next half, with the count still on the bench (2 consecutive KO rolls fail). They set up a wimpy defense and put the undead in a position to dodge a diving tackler and 2-gfi to score. The game crashes mid-sequence, but the undead pull off the TD.

Count STAYS on the bench. Elves field 9 men. They are running for their lives trying to stop the clock. On turn 7 their thrower is KO's on a 1d blitz from a zombie. the ball bounces to the sidelines. A ghoul and a wight are in range of the endzone. The wight is blitzed down and the next block is on a ghoul - double skulls!! The ghoul dodges away from a tackler, grabs the ball - RR used -, dodges again away from a tackler, runs to the endzone with the clock winding down - first GFI - makes it!! - second GFI - FALLS!!!! GAME OVER!!!!!!

one of the craziest games i've played, fitting way to kick off the UI. Here's to a BLOODBATH between Tassel and Gamenutter!

Post   Posted: May 18, 2006 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

well Yo and I thought we follow up.

But actually not much worth telling about the details.
Both teams did not really show off.
So it was just a safe and stable 3:2 victory for the Wanderers.
Only due to the difference in team strength and skills.

but the winnings were nice Smile)
Dominik

Post   Posted: May 21, 2006 - 11:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Scharfe Biester - Helena High starts at 11:20am today!
PeteW

Post   Posted: May 21, 2006 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Jinxed was as predictably jinxed as he foretold, despite getting virus and bribe the ref (and buzzing) the dice were against him and the Savants won a comfortable 1-0.

Zero cash for winnings, but shouldn't need too much for those rats!

Quarter final game to be played Tuesday at 19:00 BBtime. Which is 6pm for me, just when I get home from the warhammer club at school where I have to supervise Thorpe_Star, Blackrose et al.... pity me!