22 coaches online • Server time: 02:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KarlLagerbottom

Post   Posted: May 09, 2006 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Folks...I just wanted to announce our upcoming Philadelphia Phrakus 2006 Tournement which is rapidly approaching. This has been more widely discussed on the NAF Forum. Please check out the following link for more information on the venue and rules...but see some of the thread highlights below.
http://www.bloodbowl.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2935

Quote:
Ok Folks...it looks like the results are final and the winner of the Philly Phrakus 2006 will be able to choose a professionally painted team from between Necro, Ork, and Skaven.
POLL RESULTS:
http://www.bloodbowl.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2938

The Necro team caught me a bit by suprise, so I am still in the process of obtaining and preparing the players of that fun team.
(Look for some fun conversions here. Smile )

The Ork team, as some of you seemed to have guessed, will be a Shadowfordge Female Orc Team...complete with cheerleaders.(I have been busy with a couple of "real life" issues, so I still don't have any photos to show-off, but these teams promise to be sweet.)

I am also very happy to announce that Norse will be painting a mini for the Phrakus prize table. I'm sure that most, if not all, of you are aware of his great painting/converting ability...but in case you're not, check out some of his work at the following links:

Ripper Bolgrot
Black Ork Blockers
Blitzers
Ork Linemen and Gobbo
Throwers and Gobbo
Da Secret Weapons
Cool Troll Conversion

The person lucky enough to win this prize will receive a voucher at the tourney, and he/she will be able to select any single Blood Bowl mini (Including Big Guys) to be painted. (mini not included...the Necro Team issue alone should tell you all about my ability to read minds. Smile )

Speaking of Norse...the prize table should also include a couple of the outstanding new Blood Bowl Snow Trolls from Impact Minatures.

I hope to see you there...more info to follow. Smile
REGISTER NOW! Smile

Quote:
Folks...I have more of the prizes rolling in and am very excited. MyImpact Minis order came in and I'm happy to say that the folks at Impact Miniatures have ponied up and provided some additional prize material for The Philadelphia Phrakus 2006.

Thanks to the team atImpact Minisfor their gracious support.

Please also look for some of these other cool "Fantasy Football" Minis on our prize table:

We're just about a month away! The WIP Pictures of the NECRO team are on the way, as are some example pictures demonstrating the fine work of the painter who will is working on the prize team. Stay tuned!
REGISTER NOW! Smile

P.S. For those of you who will be in Philadelphia to get beat down by...err...I mean meet the local team this weekend at The New World Cup...I'll have a couple of examples of the teams that will be up for grabs at The Phrakus. If someone has a digital camera, maybe they can provide a sneak peek.

KarlLagerbottom wrote:
Folks, I still have not gotten around to taking pictures of my Dwarfs that show-off the quality of the teams that will be available at The Phrakus. (I can't wait to get out if this apartment!Sad)

Anyway...I digress...please check out this fellow who is technically a WIP Photo that my friend is doing for his team. Smile

I'm sorry about the size of the image...but the good news is...if it looks that cool at that zoom...imagine what it will look like on the pitch! (Plus...he's not finished.)

REGISTER NOW...you know you want to! Smile
 Jump to: