44 coaches online • Server time: 11:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ElectricBadger

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2006 - 07:47 Reply with quote Back to top

That worked, thank you -- I think I have everything set up now, except I can only run the old (45) Mordheim mod; when I click on the 45 to 49 file, it opens winamp and gives me a dumb look.
Tophat

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2006 - 11:15 Reply with quote Back to top

ElectricBadger wrote:
That worked, thank you -- I think I have everything set up now, except I can only run the old (45) Mordheim mod; when I click on the 45 to 49 file, it opens winamp and gives me a dumb look.

I believe 49 is currrently broken , everyone is using 45 .
armchairwarrior

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2006 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

you can now download 4.9
Tophat

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2006 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

okay there is now a forum for your warbands and discussions etc at www.mordheim.forumup.co.uk

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok so i've got a problem. I have checked out this new game called mordheim and it looks pretty solid. Looks like it could be alot of fun but it seems like there are nowhere near enough people for me to get in a good game of it... Ever. I realise that it's probably because i'm in an unusual time zone (GMT+9) and i only have time during the middle of the day. But I want to say that everything about this game looks sweet so far and I wanna generate some interest in it. Very Happy Sure the rules are about a million pages long but anyone familiar with warhammer or 40k should pick it up very easily. For everyone else... well just spend a little time reading. So get your game on and get over to the forum mentioned in the post above and start making warbands so that i have more people to play with.

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2006 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there still people playing or have it died away? Now that I'm back in town it would be good to get my ass kicked in somthing more then Blood Bowl.
Vixen

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2006 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

(didnt want to top another thread on the subject)
Is anyone still working with this?

I love the idea, will have to try it sometime. I think it needs a bit working before its really handy, but like i said, i love the idea. Would probably get me back to mordheim.
Tonalt

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2006 - 13:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I could try mordheim out. loved it on the tabletop
Redhammer_the_Old

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2006 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hogglas wrote:
Is there still people playing or have it died away? Now that I'm back in town it would be good to get my ass kicked in somthing more then Blood Bowl.

I could do with loosing at something else as well.

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2006 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I am somewhat struggling with the page where the warbands should be entered

First and main problem: The server often does not realize when I am logged in and does not let me edit. For example when I pressed "Preview" after entering my first warband the server decided he would not know me anymore, showed me how the page would have looked If I had pressed "edit" instead, but told me that it is a "read-only"-page now to strangers as me. Guess I have to write it again. Sigh

Second: Isnt there anybody technically clever enough to produce a standard warband protocoll which is to be used by all gamers? It would make it easier to enter new wargangs and the whole page would become more readable
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2006 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone still playing this? I would love to try it Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2006 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Foulscumm wrote:
Anyone still playing this? I would love to try it Smile

just logging in (for 1st time) right now - seems there were at least a couple of people last week

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2006 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll come give it a shot soon =). Always enjoyed Mordheim on tabletop, will be playing some tomorrow as a matter of fact.
Smerbev

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2006 - 02:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm up for it. I've got some beastmen practically chomping at the bit waiting for something to kill =)

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style2,Unknown-spc-Kadath.png]Image[/url]
TheSpoonyBard

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2007 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Just bumping this to let everyone know that the group is starting back up again, so anyone who might be interested, feel free to join #mordheim. It's kinda lonely there right now.... Sad
 Jump to: