39 coaches online • Server time: 16:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AussieRandom

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 08:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I know that GW make thier Bloodbowl minis but thier prices have driven me to Shadowforge, to get my minis from.

Are here any other companys out there making Bloodbowl (I mean football) 25mm figures?

Would be very interested as avoiding GW has now become a hobby in itself.

Thx.
xcver

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 09:02 Reply with quote Back to top

it's an australian company so its expected to be cheaper in australia. Here they cost the same as GW minis

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 09:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Check out Impact miniatures (brownrob's sig has a link) - they look to have some pretty cool figures. I think they also have some links to other companies...

lauth81

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Heresy has some "Fantasy Football" minis ... and some other that fit nicely (their troll is far better than any GW one, their snowbeast is IMHO the best Snowtroll around)

Assassin Miniatures has a nice Orc Thrower. But he'll be difficult to obtain for you.

Post   Posted: May 27, 2006 - 06:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx guys
Colin

Post   Posted: May 27, 2006 - 07:03 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/help:AlternativeMinis

This page is somewhat buried in the User Guide, sorry; it links from Other Related Bloodbowl Info (http://fumbbl.com/help:BBInfo)

Post   Posted: May 27, 2006 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

yup, ive bought stuff from Impact! and ive been very happy with the service I got, really fast delivery!

if you need GW BB minis, Tritex (sometimes plays here) sells stripped BB minis cheaper then GW, and can usually mix and match, he also doent mix up orders Wink

http://www.tritex-games.co.uk/
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: May 27, 2006 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I just bought 3 skaven mutants (mutations of my choice) for a very reasonable price from Tritex including accounting for the expensive FX rate between Australia and the UK (you Poms better stay away from our Ashes series!) and he had very quick delivery.

Great value! I found his deals on eBay.
Tritex

Post   Posted: May 27, 2006 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Well if GW don't want to serve our needs I am happy to help.

I am trying to bring Blood Bowl figures together from all manufacturers som that are well known and others still getting off their feet.

I appreciate all those that have supported my site to date and I will be adding a lot more lines over the upcoming weeks.

If anyone has any idea's on ranges that I should try to source give me a shout and I will do my best.

Cool Cheers
Tritex

[url=http://www.tritex-games.co.uk/themes/411/images/tritex-games-logo-small.jpg]Image[/url]
 Jump to: