19 coaches online • Server time: 07:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Samohtual

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2006 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Samohtual wrote on Jun 06, 2006 - 06:30 AM:
Hi.
I got told by my friendly opponent that I have made a larsson in our last match. I did not know that it even existed but even thought he was kind enough to tell me that I had to report it here.

It was made by "Power Beast assistent" on team "NurgleĀ“s Payback" in there last match vs "Alleria Allstars".

He had good chances to get the perfect larsson on such a small team with a virus on the great Power beast but he wasnt good enough I guess. Cool

Bye, and thanks.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2006 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL. Larson's rock! You are meant to report in the Recordopedia, though...

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2006 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

oh man do I want to score an L'son or what? everytime I get an interception (like once a blue new moon) I get all excited, never happens though

Last edited by Redhammer_the_Old on %b %06, %2006 - %20:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2006 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I got a mini-larson with a halfling once. R.I.P. Amy Madison.....

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2006 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

A few games ago, my black orc made an interception. Next turn he blitzed and caused a casualty, the turn after that he scored. Got me all excited... He had a chance for the completion in the last turn of the game... and fumbled it. duh. Still, the 7spp just got him to his second skill.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2006 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

My werewolf Harry Garou had the TD, Cas, and INT and on turn 15 went to throw a pass, and fumbbl crashed.

Had to wait over 24 hours to complete that pass!
 Jump to: