71 coaches online • Server time: 21:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2006 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Great stuff Rynkky, but I can't believe that you found a life before you fixed my team!!! Smile

where's that source code then?

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2006 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah - i had issues with the zip the first time (download only got to about half-way through and karked it), but it worked properly on the second go. The GUI is very slick - nice work Rynkky and Barnlato!

I did have some strange issues with the sound - some events weren't triggering sounds, and others seemed to be triggering the wrong ones. I'll have a play with it and see if I can figure out what is going on (or it may just "fix itself for me Razz).

stargzrrag

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2006 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a way to make this my default replayer? (So I can click replay in a game report and this is the vesion that opens)
Laviak

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2006 - 10:16 Reply with quote Back to top

i think that we'll have to bug christer for that one.

PeteW

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2006 - 10:25 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a great replayer! Thank you so much!

Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2006 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a great replayer.

Well, I hardly qualify as a competent programmer, as I am just starting to learn the language, but I would love to look at the source, if you are prepared to release it.

π is aproximately 3.142 times better than any other food

Last edited by ultwe on %b %21, %2006 - %19:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Rynkky

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2006 - 07:53 Reply with quote Back to top

ultwe wrote:
This is a great replayer.

Well, I hardly qualify as a competent programmer, as I am just starting to learn the language, but I would love to look at the source, if you are prepared to release it.

I will post link to sources on this message thread when I have time to upload the sources and write little read me about the current state, and how compiling, releases, etc. are done. I've tried to make things really easy using ant (http://ant.apache.org/).
Rynkky

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2006 - 08:00 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Great stuff Rynkky, but I can't believe that you found a life before you fixed my team!!! Smile

where's that source code then?

I checked your team and there appears to be newline in middle of player row in team html file. The team parser I made for JBBR is really simple and it assumes that there is always full data for one player per line. Fixing this could be first easy task for my successor Very Happy
koadah

Post   Posted: Jun 20, 2006 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the troubleshooting Rynkky.

Hmm, wait for the programmers or get an admin to edit the player name?

What would a manager do? Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2006 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I've showed the replayer to a few friends now (which all like it). The only suggestions I've heard is volume control and a replayer that will go a little slower.

Big kudos.
Rynkky

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2006 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

stargzrrag wrote:
I've showed the replayer to a few friends now (which all like it). The only suggestions I've heard is volume control and a replayer that will go a little slower.

Big kudos.

Volume and replayer speed can be adjusted from ini files.

Volume from \cache\settings\variable.ini Find section SOUNDS and change volume there.

Code:

[SOUNDS]
Volume=35
Sound=on

Speed from: \data\settings\general.ini from there find REPLAY section (check below) and change BaseDelay to like 2000 and now 1x will be a lot slower.

Code:

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Play delays
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[REPLAY]
BaseDelay=1300
BlockResult=0.9
MovePlayer=0.4
SelectPlayer=0.3
TouchDown=1.5
Default=0.2

Not very user friendly, but still gets the job done .. Very Happy
stargzrrag

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2006 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

wow, cool.

thanks for the info
Rynkky

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2006 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

stargzrrag wrote:
wow, cool.

thanks for the info

Forgot to mention.

Volume is range 1 - 100% and if you change the value while JBBR is running, your value will be overwritten by the JBBR when it is exited. So, change volume first, then launch JBBR.
Laviak

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2006 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Rynkky,
in version 0.3.4 (whic hi was previously using, you could load a zip file by passing it in as a command line argument, which meant that with a batch file, and a little bit of registry tweaking, you could add "Open with JBBR" as an action for zip files. Is it stil possible to do this? and if so, what is the command line syntax you need to use?

Wreckage

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2006 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

hi, thank you too, this is a real big advantage and in a way better then live speccing games...

however i tried to spec speziefic games between two coaches and was unable to do that because i could just search for games played by one coach but not two of them...

also i was completly unable to find the correct zip files over fumbbl... so some help could be usefull
 Jump to: