32 coaches online • Server time: 01:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HolyG

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Now for the first time your players can enjoy a new luxury dug-out whilst your opponent's best suffer grotty 'toilet like' dugouts.... After all they're the visitors...

I made all pitch sizes.../ all weather so you even put the large ones straight to use.

www.righter.org/fumbbl/Buckskins_Biased_Fields.zip

thks, Righter for hosting them.

YOu got any ideas...to take this further let me know im still playing with pixels...lol

Thanks
Sinner

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool!

Just an idea: put all the pitches for small medium and large in the same folder (not folders), so you can extract the pitches in the same directory (I named mine Buckskin). Thus you can even switch between small, large and medium without changing the pitch all over again, plus you have a named folder without too much effort. Otherwise, great work!

Post 14 Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sinner wrote:
Cool!

Just an idea: put all the pitches for small medium and large in the same folder (not folders), so you can extract the pitches in the same directory (I named mine Buckskin). Thus you can even switch between small, large and medium without changing the pitch all over again, plus you have a named folder without too much effort. Otherwise, great work!

Sinner,
Good point, change made.
HolyG

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2006 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Much better, ta Sinner..
Snorri

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2006 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I got a good chuckle out of this one...briliant idea Buckskin!
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2006 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice, but the K.O.-Boxes shouldn't be too comfortable, otherwise those spoiled players won't return onto the pitch. Wink

Jump to: