76 coaches online • Server time: 20:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Yashin

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2006 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi folks,

I would like to inform you that in November Italy will host the 4th edition of Eurobowl near Bologna.
Perhaps you already know it, if you visited TalkBloodBowl Forum in the last period, where the event is organised among National captains.

For those who don't know about it, Eurobowl is a live tourney (2 days, 11-12 November) played by National teams (8 coaches) in order to elect the BB Euro Champions.
It would be fantastic to have teams from the Fumbbl community for countries not represented yet... like Sweden, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Greece, Czech Rep., Slovak Republic and others.
I sent PMs to Fumbbl national leagues organizers and other players I knew from different countries that haven't an inscribed team yet.

Take into consideration that there would be a side open tourney that will provide "freebooting" players to teams that cannot reach the challenging number of 8 coaches, but it is required to have at least 5 coaches coming from the home country. That's the reason why I elected only people from countries with more than 5 coaches registered in Coach Locator.

If you want more organization info, consult:

http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19677

and

http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19412

You must be a registered user to view them, but consider that TalkBloodBowl is the biggest BB community in the net... Wink Wink Wink
If you prefer... you can send me a PM, it will be a pleasure to provide you as much help as I can.

Cheers,

Yashin
 Jump to: