55 coaches online • Server time: 00:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tymless

Post 14 Posted: Jul 30, 2006 - 05:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to Try to schedule a Rookie FummblSmack for July 30th. If this one works out and we have enough people interested we may be able to launch more the one tournament at a time. Also we may be able to schedule more at a later date.

A Rookie fumbblsmack is open to all teams that have not played a game yet. Basically it is a 8 team knock out tournament with a chance at an automatic +1 Fan factor and some braging rights.

I figure around 6pm Fumbbl server time would be the best time for those interested. Just come to chatroom #fumbblsmack around that time and show your interest.

For those of you who dont know what a Fumbblsmack is.

Here is the group Page http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1609

on the page you can also find a FAQ link as well as previous fumbblsmack tournies you can look at that have been finished.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2006 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2006 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

last bump...from me

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Just so I don't misunderstand.

This is a tournament for teams that have yet to play a game at all? (i.e. - you made a new team just to play in this tournament?) 2 games back to back are a must, and other than that have fun? How does a n00blet like myself get involved in one of those? That sounds hilariously fun.

Apojar
momfreeek

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 04:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Read the Fumbblsmack FAQ:
http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3843

Then join the #fumbblsmack irc channel to see what is happening
Code:
/join fumbblsmack

There can be a lot of waiting around for enough players to turn up (Hence Tymless' effort to pre schedule, I wonder how it turned out).
 Jump to: