25 coaches online • Server time: 10:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tymless

Post 14 Posted: Jul 30, 2006 - 05:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to Try to schedule a Rookie FummblSmack for July 30th. If this one works out and we have enough people interested we may be able to launch more the one tournament at a time. Also we may be able to schedule more at a later date.

A Rookie fumbblsmack is open to all teams that have not played a game yet. Basically it is a 8 team knock out tournament with a chance at an automatic +1 Fan factor and some braging rights.

I figure around 6pm Fumbbl server time would be the best time for those interested. Just come to chatroom #fumbblsmack around that time and show your interest.

For those of you who dont know what a Fumbblsmack is.

Here is the group Page http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1609

on the page you can also find a FAQ link as well as previous fumbblsmack tournies you can look at that have been finished.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2006 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2006 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

last bump...from me

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Just so I don't misunderstand.

This is a tournament for teams that have yet to play a game at all? (i.e. - you made a new team just to play in this tournament?) 2 games back to back are a must, and other than that have fun? How does a n00blet like myself get involved in one of those? That sounds hilariously fun.

Apojar
momfreeek

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 04:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Read the Fumbblsmack FAQ:
http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3843

Then join the #fumbblsmack irc channel to see what is happening
Code:
/join fumbblsmack

There can be a lot of waiting around for enough players to turn up (Hence Tymless' effort to pre schedule, I wonder how it turned out).
 Jump to: