22 coaches online • Server time: 06:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Joseph_Kurtz

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2006 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Just as the title says, I'm wondering if it is possible to have different sounds for Badly Hurt and Seriously Injured. If so, could you please tell me how? Feel free to shower me with general n00b insults if it is something completely obvious I have missed.
Fama

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2006 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

*general noob insult*

Yes, it is possible. Try the readme - I'm quite sure it tells you how to change sounds (make a "soundpack" or whatever they're called.).

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2006 - 20:41 Reply with quote Back to top

*bows my head in general n00bishness*

Hmm, I guess I'd better rephrase that question. I didn't mean if it was possible to have separate sounds as in several different sounds. What I was wondering was if it is possible to have one single sound for Badly Hurt only, and one other separate sound for Serious Injury.

I would like to instantly hear if a CAS is a BH or SI. I am aware of the possibility to add several different sounds to each event. However, as of now, it seems that BH and SI share the same sound, or am I mistaken? Also, the readme file only seems to state how to add different sounds.
Fama

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2006 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh - I thought you could add different sounds to them (I know what you mean). Well, sounds (oh my, I'm going to the pun hell) like you need to contact the creator of the JBB, SkiJunkie. But sadly, he's very busy - and with the upcoming LRB 5, I don't know if he'll have time to change that. From what I know, he doesn't even have time to make the client LRB 5 compatible.

That or he's been working on it all the time!

...not.

Jump to: