38 coaches online • Server time: 10:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SnorriNosebiter

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2006 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Any coaches who play on a mac, i could do with some advice.
I cannot get any of the mac short cut keys to work on the Java BB. As a result i cannot sync reloaded games and have loads of glitches which totally destroy some games.
If anyone could help me out with this they would be saving me a massive headache.
This problem has cost me two games already and resulted in me being
restricted access to the site for the next week because of a technical issue so any help would be much appreciated.
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2006 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Everything works fine for me...PM me with any questions

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2006 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

SnorriNosebiter wrote:
I cannot get any of the mac short cut keys to work on the Java BB. As a result i cannot sync reloaded games and have loads of glitches which totally destroy some games.

Your problem is probably that when you type the shortcut, you have the chat input box selected, so your typing goes there. To get the shortcuts working, you need to de-select the chat input box. To do this, you can click on the chat output box (where all the reports and things either coach types appears) or select a player. Then the shortcuts should work.

Also, check out this thread, which covers this problem and some other Mac peculiarities:

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6753

Jump to: