65 coaches online • Server time: 19:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mully

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2003 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I probably already know the answer but just wanted to confirm. Player "A" has Break Tackle and Dodge. He uses Break Tackle to dodge and rolls a 1, he then uses "Dodge" skill to reroll. The question is, can he still use his STR (for Break Tackle) on the re-roll. I thought yes but am not 100% sure.

The reason I am not 100% sure is the LRB says the skill (Break Tackle) can only be used once per turn, so technically you used it on your 1st dodge attempt. So the question really is, "Is the dodge skill re-roll still considered part of the original Break Tackle dodge"?

Pretty hairy!!
Mully
Mezir

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2003 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

You decide to use Break Tackle *after* the roll, so even if what you said applies, you'd just say 'I failed it on my ag' and still have the option to apply BT on the second dodge roll.

So yes, you can use Break tackle on a re-rolled dodge.

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2003 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Now THAT I didn't know.

Thanks

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2003 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

the reroll is a part of the same action anyway, you've still only done one thing, you're just getting a second chance at it
 Jump to: