45 coaches online • Server time: 10:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cusi

Post 1 Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Uncle Grum!

have questions you would like to ask uncle grum?

Post them here the best ones will be answered in the paper by Uncle Grum Himself!

Please make questions in character, and please include links to your team/player that is asking the question!

Thank you,
Cusi
Mezir

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2006 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Uncle Grum demands that you make use of his expertise in all matters Blood Bowl! And in everything else, as well. Uncle Grum is, after all, always right.

Now taking questions for GLN Issue 8.

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2006 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Uncle Grum,

my Blitzers are concentrating more on the Witchelves than on the ball. I have mandated that they all take cold showers, but to no avail. What can be done about this? Is it possible to get an all women Darkelf roster similar to the Amazons, maybe? Your insight and guidance is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

best regards,

Optihut
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2006 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Uncle Grum,

Lately, Nuffle worship just hasn't been working out for me. My players keep dying, my apoths can't seem to do anything to help them, and my record is getting steadly worse. Are there any other gods out there I could pray to for aid on the pitch? Does Nuffle have a sister? Snuffle, maybe?

Thank you,
Woodpecker
pac

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2006 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Uncle Grum and his little elf assistants still want to hear from you! Do you have a question which is too complicated for 8ball? This is the place where it can be answered!

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2006 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Uncle Grum,

I can't stop listening to the mad, finnish leek-twirling ditty.

What should I do?

PeteW

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2006 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

dear bob no that frightens me...
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2006 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Uncle Grum

Hi there! WOW! It's really you! Anyway, my mate http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=3388150 played a match last week and beat the crap out of some moron, don't know who wasnt paying attention, and then the next morning some bloody claws grew out his hands!!! What the hell is that about, whats worse is I shook hands with him, which was pretty stupid yes, and the swelling hasnt gone down yet. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=3388161

Anyway my question is thus; Was this mutation down to Tony Blair and if so what should I do about it?

Also why is this woman swinging a leek? http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf

And what is wrong with Batman http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/

Thanks Uncle,

Lots of love, Brutal.

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Oblitzamanger

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2006 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Uncle Grum,

I have a Chaos team that is sponsered by all four Chaos dieties. You would think that they would win all the time, right? Well, some days, it seems as if I have Gods against me! Is Nuffle mad that my players are worshipping the wrong Gods? Or should I hedge my bets with the four Gods of Chaos? I can't make sacrifices to all five Gods as I don't have the resources to do so. But if I sacrifice to three of four Chaos Gods, they will get pissed. To whom shall I sacrifice?

Oblitzamanger

That means you.
Mezir

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2006 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Intriguing, PeteW, but we could use something actually BloodBowl related and, er, generally answerable in a snarky manner. Wink

Thanks Jock and Oblitzamanger

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2006 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Uncle Grum,

I am unsure what title you possess or if there is any royal blood in you, but you may modestly address me as "sire". I am Prince Elegan de Silverville (you may have heard of me, please, no autographs) captain of the team F-Squad which is currently on tour throughout the Old World in search of worthy bloodbowl opponents. I am writing to you in regards to this concept of "fan factor" and how one gets it.

I am at a loss as to why the ignorant masses hate me. We score for them, they leave. We crack heads for them, they don't care. We win games for them...they boo! One even threw a rock at me! The nerve! He was beaten of course by my brute squad, but it just makes me wonder....what must I do to please peasants?!

I have decreed law in town that F-Squad is the only team one may "root" for...and they still don't. I have given a tax cut to those who fly flags with my face on it at the game...they burn them. sheesh! Well, you see my point. Please provide any advice you can as to how to get more minions to favor me. Though their smell is a bit repulsive, I'm finding the more of them present...the better the game goes. Of course, if you are not royally educated in a king approved college, I shall have to take anything you say...with a grain of salt...which I'll kindly spare to you should you need one.

signed,

Prince Elegan de Silverville.

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2006 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Dr Uncle Grum,

Would it be possible to have a new dice set coded into my client?
After checking mine I see that even though they are indeed 6 sided, they only have the numbers 1 & 2 available.
Snake eyes & double skulls only seems to kill my own players. Although that is very nice times (suffering blood lust!!!) it would be nice to give the same pleasure to my opponents.

Thank you.

Angie

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2006 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Uncle Grum,

As coach of the team Super Strength I have come upon a very serious problem. A large majority of the teams (98.642%) have refused to play us, even though they usually have equal or higher Spike! Magazine team rating compared to ours. After numerous game refusals, it occured to me that many coaches had the same reason for refusing to play. The reason was, our team had to many "Dirty Players", and something about the word "Foul", which I assume has something to do with the way they smell. Now I know the team is entirely made up of undead players, but all of them are either skeletons or mummies. A Khemrian skeleton is actually not very smelly at all, do to the lack of rotting flesh. In fact they likely smell better than the average living player (ever been inside a dwarf locker room after team practice?). The mummies also do not smell, as they are covered in burial wrappings, and have special preservatives applied to them to preserve their body. So why is it that everyone refuses to play us?

Diabl0658

Last edited by Diabl0658 on Sep 03, 2006 - 19:57; edited 1 time in total
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2006 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Uncle Grum,

In an interview, Thundercall the first elf to ever pull off a Larson, told me that all elves are considerably above average. Is it true that there are no average elves?

Lord Splutticus

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2006 - 02:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Uncle Grum,
How can we convince more people to accept and love the act of fouling?
Plorg
 Jump to: