36 coaches online • Server time: 18:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pardus

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2003 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

if you could make one change to blood bowl, what would it be?
veron

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2003 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

This is an obvious one, but as I am the first one to reply... You'd need to declare before AV roll if you are going to pile on the guy or not.
veron

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2003 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, another thing. Make it impossible to score in one turn (AKA one-turners). Thanks for reminding me about this one, Mike. Wink
gorritakid

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2003 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like PO to be changed to something different to the old version as Veron suggested. Why? I'm afraid that won't solve anything now that the people has seen how powerful it can be, so most of the coaches will think: Yeah I go to the ground more times than before but I will get EXACTLY the same amount of casualties, so be it.

Mmmm I have the feeling this thread is gonna turn into another PO discussion Smile

Gorritakid
veron

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2003 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

gorritakid wrote:

Mmmm I have the feeling this thread is gonna turn into another PO discussion Smile

Hehe, I thought the same exact thing as I first wrote it... So... Remember people, stay on the topic, the PO thing was just my suggestion.. Try to come up with a different one!
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2003 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe.. KEEP oneturners.. They are neat.. But well... I'd like to see ONLY themed teams arround... Wink

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2003 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

BTW...

Player trades

NO stars, well.. actually ONLY home grown stars.. so any star build on fumbbl.com would be neat to have...

Experimental weapon rule...

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2003 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure that this is the ONE thing, but I had that as a thought: add the ability to buy a secret weapons for an existing player. or to get it as a trait on an SPP roll. I would have wrote the PO thing, but that's taken already Smile
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2003 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Chickenbrain this is a changes to Bloodbowl, not to fumbbl.

I want a working handicap system.
Sinner

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2003 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

equalize the stars, meaning that every team should at least have the chance to buy well equally powered stars. Darkies are underpowered (stupid poisened dagger).

change aging and injuries away from niggling. I think niggling is far worse than say a movement drop. Okay I don´t play undead or dwarfs (sorry guys) so I really don´t mind too much about movement.

change accurate to trait and strong arm as skill, because accurate helps more than strong arm.

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2003 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Player Trades would be awesome if well implemented!

A bit boring I know... but I'd like to see another tweaking of the Rosters to even out the teams a bit. It'd be nice to see a few of them get a little stronger/weaker.

As an aside... what is this experimental weapon rule that pops up from time to time? Are there plans to change the Secret Weapons? Give them to real players?

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
MickeX

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2003 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Sinner wrote:

change aging and injuries away from niggling.

Yeah, get rid on Niggles altogether. Decreases in MV and AV, and maybe AG too, are much more fun. That would create some personalities. NI:s just make for more random games (will the stars play or not?).

Micke
Asmodai

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2003 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

have a version of live blood bowl Smile

Asmodai
sourwyrm

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2003 - 01:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I think stars have a place: tournaments. I would like to see more stars for the teams that don't have them, and I think the superstars (Griff and Luther) need to be toned down.
Twahn

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2003 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

MickeX wrote:
NI:s just make for more random games (will the stars play or not?).

I like this aspect personally. It forces people to have a Blood Bowl TEAM and not just a couple of Blood Bowl PLAYERS.
You have to adapt your tactics a bit when the Stars don't turn up...
 Jump to: