40 coaches online • Server time: 11:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2003 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

It's far to open to abuse in an almost completly anonymous enviornment like this. It works in your local league where you can see who belongs to each team, but here it would be far to easy for someone to make an extra account and trade off all their good players to one of their teams on the main account.

The Finishing Touch
veron

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2003 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that'd be nice... However, this thread was about changes to the GAME itself, not the FUMBBL site... Wink
Revener

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2003 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing wrong with Nigglin, I don't like aging though (and ST decrease Smile )
would like magic helmet and such stuff back too.....
veron

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2003 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Got another one. Well, have to say right on start, I dislike star players alot. I am talking about tournaments here really, such as the Blood Bowl, not so much about leagues where they can be freebooted for one game. I think that's okay... I guess.

Anyway. For tournaments, I'd like to see stars removed completely. If this would be too much, at least limit star players one per team. Just look at the roster that won the Blood Bowl and you know what I mean...
Jugular

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2003 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah dump star players they're crap. Transfers should go for set fees and therefore wouldn't be open to abuse i.e. linked to their SPP's and stuff. I'd like to see allies reintroduced and all the Big Guy teams brought into FUMBBL and a league just for them. It's only fair after all stunties have one. Piling On sounds like it should be changed although i've never really experienced the problem. I'm not much of a fan of Freebooting either. Bring in stadiums they're pretty fun but nothing too fancy. i.e. just added capacity and immediate Fan Factor increases none of the extra rules like tilted and always sweltering etc.
Actually to return to the Transfers thing you could use an "Ebay auction" style system and therefore a player would have to be on transfer for a period of time before anyone could buy them. Implement BeachBowl which i guess woudn't be too hard. and erm............hmm I think I've said more than one here, ah well. There's just so much scope!!!
How about for Nigglers having trainers i.e. specialized apothecaries that only work on niggler players. Maybe personalized trainers i.e. something that can be added to the skill list.
OK OK OK I'll stop now Laughing
Skwpp

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2003 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Id like cheerleaders and assistant coaches to make a difference (especially cheerleaders).
roos

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2003 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd make the pith 2 squares linger, one on each side...
roos

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2003 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

roos wrote:
I'd make the pith 2 squares linger, one on each side...

Or move the line of scrimmage one step back
xJx

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2003 - 16:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Remove High Elves.

--
xJx
Revener

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2003 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Why?
I agree with Veron about startplayers

@Jugular.
Alies why? then all teams could get rid of their weaknesess
cjohnsto

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2003 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Just make star players permanent, more expensive and/or they collect spp's so they will contribute to the teams TR depending on how long you have them, good for starting teams but crap for established teams.
TrekBlood

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2003 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I would make so the Stunty skill dont work if the opponant is stunnty .and give the soft teams a second medic... maby they will play more bashy teams then. Then i will emply more refs

Smile
vigil

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2003 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

One change? It's a biggy. I'd like to see a major reworking of the league system.

Reason being that bloodball as it stands doesn't reward teams that focus on the 'ball' element of the game as well as it does teams that focus on the 'blood' element - particularly in ladder tournaments where you can't choose your opponent. Since passing/intercepting/TD scoring AG/MA teams tend to get MUCH more spps, the ageing rolls mean they're more likely to suffer niggling old injuries than their Black Orc counterparts who spend the game hitting people and getting hit - combined with low AV this means that AG/MA teams usually end up with a host of niggles and missing players compared to their strength team counterparts.

So yeah I'd like to see something made to help the longevity of the AG/MA teams. Maybe changing the ageing system so it affects the fighters, not the agile ones. Or more easily, just putting more emphasis on WINNING the game - giving the winner +d60k instead of 10k and maybe even making the loser lose some cash. Then there'd be more money to bring in the replacements.

This only really becomes an issue when your playing tournaments but after playing tabletop leagues with friends it does start to suck when you've got the only undefeated team in the league down to 10 skaven left (3 with niggles), you can't afford to keep a minimum lineup and your playing Dwarfs then Orcs next two games.

So yeah. Love the game... Just a thought.
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2003 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

i'd make all the coaches other than me really good looking sexy nymphs
 Jump to: