52 coaches online • Server time: 13:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hunter

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2007 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

In this match my snotling spore flinger failed to employ his poisoned dagger twice. Both attempts occurred in the 1st half (can't remember which turns). Both were on blitz attempts.

1) The first time occurred after I dodged and it was automatically rerolled because the first attempt failed. The selected poisoned dagger did not work, and it was a 1d block instead on another snotling.

2) The second time occurred after I gfi and it was automatically rerolled because the first attempt failed. I had selected poisoned dagger before the blitz, noticed that I failed the gfi (the text turns lower case and there is an asterisk next to the skill), so I selected poisoned dagger again (note that it was still highlighted from the first selection though), and it still failed and was a 1d block instead on another snotling.

The daggers worked normally in other situations.

Regards,
~hunter

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2007 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

hey I haven't even noticed it was after a blitz. Isn't it like multiblock, you have to select it just before the block?

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2007 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

No, it should work as long as you select it at some point before the actual block. At least, that's how it has been in my experience. Regardless, I selected it before the action and immediately before the block the second time it failed, so I think something else is amiss. Double turds! Razz