61 coaches online • Server time: 16:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
veron

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2003 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully wrote:
Vernon - you can beg but you're wrong on a couple counts.

I'd like to make a few points too if I may, first being the name is Veron, not Vernon. Wink

Mully wrote:
1) Accurate gives a +1 modifier for ALL throws so it usefull for ALL ranges, not just quick pases.

Of course it does. I said only thing it's better at.

Mully wrote:
2) Strong Arm only reduces the throwing range by 1, which means the long bomb modifer is -1 rather than -2 (it just doesn't go away). Also, these modifiers have no effect on your chance to fumble the throw, only enemies in TZs do that.

Wrong, these modifiers do affect the throwing roll, so it affects also fumbles.
Mully

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2003 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

well ........you look like a Vernon

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2003 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

you can use strong arm in a blizzard you just can't use it to extend the allowed throwing range, thats the official answer on the matter you can argue all you want but strong arm can't be used for a dump off

also mully you are wrong, range modifiers do affect a fumble you must have been used to playing in a league there they house ruled they didn't, the offical rules are that range mods do affect fumbles. The reasons for this is to make it harder to just throw the ball down field, a so called "punt"
 Jump to: