36 coaches online • Server time: 16:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lioddo

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2006 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

John I will be waitin' for your punk ass next weekend, prepare for the pain.
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2006 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

If the Old World Warriors defeat Gladius Argentum next round, serious consideration needs to be given to awarding the game mvp to http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=2718375 !

Always a tough matchup, but a bit tougher this go around...
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2006 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Pass Block: General skill A player with this skill is allowed to move three squares when the opposing coach announces that one of his players is going to pass the ball. This move is made out of sequence, after the range has been measured, but before any interception attempts have been made. However, the move may only be made if it allows the player to move into a position to attempt an interception, or to put the thrower or catcher in his tackle zone. The opposing coach is not allowed to change his mind about passing the ball after the player with this skill has made his move. The special move is free, and in no way affects the player's ability to move in the following turn. Apart from this, however, the move is made using all of the normal rules, and the player does have to dodge in order to leave opposing players' tackle zones.

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2006 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I forgot that I couldn't GFI on it.. (I haven't used it very often) and I couldn't do anything about it after I'd already leaped. You act like I deliberately went to that square because I somehow KNEW you were going to try to hand it to Goodloe? Honestly I thought you'd do exactly what you eventually did.. swing away toward the other sideline. As it was you almost made it clear I had to make 4 dodge rolls (2 without Dodge) and 2 GFIs (+ a dodge and 2 more GFIs for the Assist!) to reach your guy. That's sure better odds for you than a handoff to a guy in 3 tackle zones?
ChevalierFoF

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2006 - 07:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I survived Dave again!!! Sure two guys will sit out next game, but I'll take it after he got the ref.
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2007 - 08:09 Reply with quote Back to top

[01:50] <+BowlBot> *** Evansville Cup II winner is: Gladius Argentum ***

This one was a game for the ages!!! I scored on Turn 7 of OT to win 2-1!
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2007 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

6-0

I was looking to see if 6-0 was a league record. Unfortunately, it isn't. Jeremy has had 2 6-0 games and one 7-0 game. His, however, were all against the Gnomes.

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2007 - 20:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I have two teams.

1 London Calling (Academy) Norse
2 Oslo Vikingr (Unrated) Norse

I will be setting up another one soon.

Heath
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2007 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

play the academy one...lots...practice and learn.

Remember, Oslo Vikingr may only play authorized games against other league teams.

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2007 - 06:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like Semarion Valeri might have known he was about to get cut. Against Paul, he gets a Cas on the Mino!, garners the MVP, get's a skill, and rolls +ST!!
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 07:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I assume that games in the expansion schedule don't count for Cup entry points. Otherwise the disparity in games will really screw up the seedings.
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Except the the Expansion gets reset whenever a new Major Schedule is reset, because of teams moving up as they gain experience.

Post   Posted: May 22, 2007 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

jeremy?

Post   Posted: May 22, 2007 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

please don't screw with this forum...

Post   Posted: May 22, 2007 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I never thought I would see the day...

I think the Prague Impalers are afraid of the Yard Gnomes!