40 coaches online • Server time: 10:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post Dodge
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ludakk

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2003 - 05:23 Reply with quote Back to top

New BFL based on the NFL league is looking for human race coaches...
Do you coach Human race the most?
Are you tired of people always usin bashy or fast or AG teams?
Do you think that you have what it takes to be the best amongs the best human coaches that ever walked the earth?
Are you into the NFL?
Are you a huge NFL fan?
Would you like to be in somethin as huge the the NFL?
You commited? You want to be in a long term league?
Do you think that your favorite NFL team deserves more respect?
Are you willing to coach one?

If you just answered YES to all of the above questions then you are more than welcome to join the one and the only Brutal Football League.

Thank you all and good luck, please read all the rules before you submit your entry form.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2003 - 05:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Leagues must be in the tournament division, not the open division.

The Finishing Touch
Ludakk

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2003 - 06:13 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, Gentelmen, make it Tournament Div. teams, not Open.
Ludakk

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2003 - 06:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Could you explain why coaches arent allowed to creat Open insted of Tourney teams?
I'm not going to be runnin a ladder type of a league as you can see, it'll never be that way. Each team will play 16 games then best 12 will battle in the play offs.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2003 - 06:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Basically, the main reason is to prevent small groups that only play each other from improperly impacting the open ranking system.

The Finishing Touch
Ludakk

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for showin interest, we are doing good as far as recruiting goes, hope in while there are cool teams avaliable still, prove the world that teams like Atlanta, Cincinnati, and some others have a chance to go into the Super Brawl and take the trophy home.
You got what it takes?
-Ludakk
PLATYPUS

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 06:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

I am very interested in playing in this League. Even though I am German an live in New Zealand. As I wrote in my application time to play is not a problem. I applied yesterday for the Cowboys, Raiders and Rams and hope to hear from you soon. If those teams are already gone please let me know, than I have to think of a different one.

Looking forward to start the season and to watch the real NFL on TV.

Cheers,

PLATYPUS
Ludakk

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 06:32 Reply with quote Back to top

PLATYPUS wrote:
Hi,

I am very interested in playing in this League. Even though I am German an live in New Zealand. As I wrote in my application time to play is not a problem. I applied yesterday for the Cowboys, Raiders and Rams and hope to hear from you soon. If those teams are already gone please let me know, than I have to think of a different one.

Looking forward to start the season and to watch the real NFL on TV.

Cheers,

PLATYPUS

I'd love to put you in the league its just the time difference is the main concern, I'm not tryin to discriminate agains you all anyone else ill squez you in as soon as I have I think I need like one more from your time zone to fill up a while division, I just dont want you to either stay up late or way up early in the morning to play your american opponents, i dont think that'd be fun for you unless you are that dedicated, you and some others from your time zone, in that case there shouldnt be any prob. with that, I'm keepin your entry form in my mail box till i have somethin worked out, as soon as you see your BFL yahoo invite in mail that will let you know that you've been given the green light to be a part of BFL, all i need in return from you and 31 other coaches is commitment to make this league long or even ever lasting. you know..
Thanks for bein interested and good luck!
-Ludakk
PLATYPUS

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 07:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

I do not think that the time difference is a big problem. Right now I play in a German league once or twice a week and that is no problem at all.

What are your main playing times? And what day?

Cheers,

PLATYPUS
Mully

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Platypus - not speaking for all the coaches but expect to have to play from 6-11 PM (-5GMT) (you can do the match for your time zone). This is typical for most of the US players.

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for showin interest, we are about half way done recruiting, I've delited all the take teams from entry form so it'd be alot easier and alot faster for the rest of you to get accepted into the league since you will be picking for the not all the teams but only the still avaliable ones.
I'd like to see more North American coaches join in Smile, no need to be shy, it's still a BB not the actual NFL , you know? Smile, please for your own conviniece check on what time zone each div is and join that div. unless you think you going to be able to work things out as far as time difference between you and your opponents goes, you know?
Thank you and once again Good Luck all!
-L-
Mully

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Dave - One thing to keep in mind. Although you may be forming divisions with time zones in mind, remember that the NFL schedule pits divisions against each other. So although you might think your covered when the AFC Central is all NA and the NFC West is all WE, you must remember that the NFC Central teams play the NFC West this year, thus those 4 games will be tough to schedule. I mention this because looking at the contact names I know that I'm never on the same time as the NFC West coaches.

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2003 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Gentelemen!
We still have some great teams left that need your coachin skills, grab your clip board, put on your head set and sprit out on the field with them.
1.Buffalo, NY Jets need a coach, you feel like pissin off the Dolphins on there? Good coice for ya then.(any time zone)
2. the Bengals and the Steelers, yes both are in need of North American coaches (-5 to -8 GMT zones would be perfect)
3. Indianapolis- any time zone would be fine
4. San Diego- N.American coach needed
5. Dallas, Philadelphia- once again all north american coaches needed
6. Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota- any time zone coaches needed
7. Carolina, New Orleans- any coach needed.
PLATYPUS

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2003 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully wrote:
Platypus - not speaking for all the coaches but expect to have to play from 6-11 PM (-5GMT) (you can do the match for your time zone). This is typical for most of the US players.

What is there the problem? (-5GMT) is on the east coast. The west coast is already (-8 GMT) and what is with Hawaii (-10 GMT)? Are they banned as well?
Your evening/night is my afternoon/evening. We have a week and the weekend to find a time that suits both players.

I am sorry that you feel that way.

Good luck any way for your league.
Ludakk

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2003 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

For some of you that for some reason resubmiting your entry forms I've come up with an options feature right above your fumbbl name where you pic either '1st time subit' or 'resubmit' please make sure you pick one otherwise I won't look at it.
9 more teams need coaches, our season has already started, The Raiders beat the Titans 14-12, the Titans are hurting but they are on the BFL UN list Smile
Come onm gents, hop in onto the wagon and let's go, take your team to the Super Brawl I
GL n please have alot of fun all!
-L
 Jump to: