54 coaches online • Server time: 00:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hank

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I am planning to start a Nurgle team in LRB5, it will just be new teams and I havenĀ“t played lrb5 before. The league will be rather bashy with 2 dwarf-teams, 2 orcs, 1 other nurgle, 1 khemri, 1 amazons and 1 skaven.

I would like some opinions on just about every-thing - starting roster, team development and stuff like that.
Tophat

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

most folk here will be inexperienced with the roster id think Sad

4 nurgle warriors-440
3 pestigors-240
4 rotters -160
2 rerolls-140
2 fans-20

develop a few pestigors to be ball handlers with extra arms/sure hand/big hand etc , rest as standard block and go i would think .
they still look quite similiar to current nurgle but you need to think more about where you pestigoers are for blitzing purposes .

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2006 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

yup, ive been playing Nurgle a fair bit recently, if its going to be bash orientated plenty of claw should be on top iof your list

http://www.blood-bowl.net/MBBL/teamView.php?teamid=83

is my team so far. With the actual rotters, you may want to think about taking +AV for them, because Decay really hurts them up good, Ive played a few bashers and Claw/MB really does the trick, they have a lot of bashing skills, Foul appearance is great, so Ive been concentrating opn trying to be as bashy as I can, and as you can see, Ive causd a fair bit of pain

Ill post more later!
Hank

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2006 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I will start take more rerolls then 2 since they are so expensive later on and in great need. Maybe cut down on the warriors. Btw what kind of minis do you use for rotters?

I also figure pestigors as ballhandlers/blitzers. and rotters a bit like zombies, but maybe i ougth to keep the rotters out of trouble a little since decay will kill them quick enough.

Brownrob - what do you place on defensive LoS?
Vurner_Vinckler

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2006 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hank wrote:
Btw what kind of minis do you use for rotters?

Good question; I'm preparing a team for next season, too. Is there anything announced by GW/spec.-G.? (If the rotters disappoint me, I dont want to have my whole chaos-team modified)

Greetz
Vurner
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2006 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hank wrote:
I think I will start take more rerolls then 2 since they are so expensive later on and in great need. Maybe cut down on the warriors. Btw what kind of minis do you use for rotters?

I also figure pestigors as ballhandlers/blitzers. and rotters a bit like zombies, but maybe i ougth to keep the rotters out of trouble a little since decay will kill them quick enough.

Brownrob - what do you place on defensive LoS?

Depends on the opposition really, either I throw 3 rotters on the LOS and keep the beastie back as tentacles are great, rotters are expendable, or sometimes i put the beast and 2 rotters on the LOS

for minis i have 8 BB rotters for my rotters, 4 nurgle beastmen, 4 BB chaos warriors painted like nurgle, and a WFB beast of nurgle, which is far too big Confused
Hank

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2006 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, my starting roster is now created and looks like this:
3 rerolls - 210 k
2 FF - 20 K
3 Nurgles Warriors - 330 k
3 Pestigors - 240 k
5 Rotters - 200 k
 Jump to: