64 coaches online • Server time: 19:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gatts

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2006 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Thought i should start out with the Longlived teams, since that's where i have my team and thus that's the group i'll put most of my efforts into.

LLT IV
Darkie's dreams should probably be able to beat khorne's scorne without too much trouble, and I'm afraid the same holds true for the Myranor Wanderers who faces the courageous halflings of Left my heart in San Fransisco
Darkies dream wins 3-1
Myranor Wanderers wins 4-0

The other two games are more hard to predict, Hammer house may be slightly stronger than their chaotic cousins in fumbbl awards for the win, but add a wizard to the mix and any dwarfteam's future seems unsure, even so my guess is that Hammer House will be victorious

Hammer House wins 2-1

The final game in the group between Hard Rats and Khuruk Ai feautures 2 teams, that's surely been blessed by nuffle with lots of s Ltat increasasd and annomalies such as st 4 guter runners. The orc team, Khuruk Ai seems to be a little short on tackle though and this if anything might decide the game in favor of the skaven

Hard Rats Wins 2-1

My bet for the finals Hammer house will be an unstoppable force and will face and beat myranor wanderers in the finals with 2-1

LLT III

The game between Divine Assassins and Commercial Corruption seems like it'll be a game between a pretty terrific oneturner and a group of bloodthirsty necros, anything is possible with a player like calbon, but I think commercial Corruption and their dirty players will take this win, possibly in the ot though.

Commercial Corruption Wins 3-2 in OT

Game 2, between Dead Bunnies United and New Baby Dollz, looks lik a done deal for synn, it'll take more than a miracle for the amazons to be able to upset a comfortable undead cruise to victory.

Dead Bunnies wins 3-0

The third game between For the grace of wood and Cornered, AFK has 4 strength increases but he's low on tackle, wich means he'll have a hard time getting to the Grace's key positionals, if he does get to them.. 2 claws and a dp might casue some damage, but he doesnt have money to get wizards or stars to help him out. The grace is a solid woodelf team that is a little lacking in the +st and guard department but that won't bother them too mcuh here.

For the Grace of Wood Wins 3-1

The last game in the group is between 2 orc teams of similar strength, the main difference that i see is that Flogsta Floggers has stocked up on guard something that Glitz Glitz hasn't this will probably decide it for Flogsta.

Flogsta Floggers wins 2-1

My bet for the finals: Synn will get his revenge and Dead Bunnies united will beat for the grace of wood in the finals with 3-2

LLT II

Last yhears winners the Nandorins face a tough match right away, Scientia Adeptio can field 2 st 4 wardancers and an additional st 4 lineelf apart from these monsters Scientia looks a little undevelopped though and in the end i think the Nandorins will prevail

Nandorins wins 3-2

Body like a Battleaxe enters the cup with 3 blitzers missing, and will thus have a hard time competing with the solid woodelves of Vancouver Forest, espescially seeing how the humans have 0 players with tackle and the forest field 7 blodgers.

Vancouver Forets wins 3-0

Soulless Slyers is a pretty vanilla undead team but theya re decidedly stronger than Shadow Adept, their darkelven opponents. The main problem with the Shadow Adepts is that they only have 12 players in their troup and the mummies and dp of the slayers will thus have a big impact in the game.

Soulless Slayers wins 2-1

Rats Menent is another Skaven team littered with str increases, their linos are pretty undeveloped.. but hey.. it's a skaven team after all..and they expect to live on the strength of their possitionals not a bad plan when they are as good as these. Orcish Numbness is a solid, if a little boring orc team 2 tacklers may be enough to take down the gutters but i think that we'll once again see how improtant stat increases is to get a tournament winning team going, Rats Menent will ride their superplatyers to a 2-1 victory.

My bet for the finals: Nandorins will face and beat Rats Menent 3-1

LLT I

Athel Loren Guardians will win their first game against Men Without a Past, the only question is if the infamous foulers of zerkalo will be able to incapacitate any imortant Guardians. Anyway, Athel Loren Guardians wins 3-1

Game 2 gives us what could be the bashing game of the tournament guard block and might blow galore as the fated philosphers and the big bad mob of doom takes the field. The philosophers has the edge though partly because of their claws that really shine against the orcs high av, and partly because they simply have more players to lose.
fated philosophers wins 1-0

Sleeper in Metropolis is one of the real classics of fumbbl, unfortunatly fo them they run into one of the strongest orc teams of the tournament right from the start, Buffy episodes has experienced and talented players a plenty and enough cash to get pretty much any stars they might want... they wont need any here though.

Buffy Episodes wins 2-0

The final game is another game between a fantastic oneturner, in Dovie'andi se tovya sagain,
and a solid orc team, Smamph, and just as the other game I dont think that the poor lonely rat will be able to give his friends more than overtime.

My bet for the finals

Buffy episodes faces Athel Loren guardians, the guardians will be quite hurt having played 2 bashy games already and won't be able to compete against yet another hardhitting team

Buffy Episodes wins 2-1
Synn

Post   Posted: Oct 07, 2006 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

As Gatts predicted.... the Bunnies were able to exploit the extremely brave New Baby Dolls are run home with a 3-1 victory.

Now i root for Meech to do some damage!

__Synn
Lishi

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2006 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Ooookay... ...I will do that for my group then:

SA Number 1:

FIRST ROUND:
Butcher Boys (Orcs 327/277) vs. North Tribe Nigglarz (Orcs 190/180)
3:0 for the Butcher Boys

Agressive Asian Avengers (Amazons 256/239) vs. Horde of sociopathic Norsemen (Norse 239/227)
1:0 for the Avengers! Wink
Didn´t thought, I would win... ...was down from 14 to 10 players after just 1 turn (apo failed too), but I won!

Eggon´s Prayer (Orcs 257/222) vs. Low Life (Dwarves 189/181)
2:1 for Eggon´s Prayer... ...but I am not sure about this. But the dwarves just got 4 rerolls, hmm.

Orden del Dragon 1.1 (Vampire 252/205) vs. Carniceria 2 (Orcs 222/210)
2:1 for the Orden del Dragon 1.1.

-----------------------------------------------------
2ND ROUND

Butcher Boys (Orcs) vs. Aggressive Asian Avengers (Amazons)
2:1 for my Zons!!! I keep on hoping... ...but hell, I need a ton of luck in here! That´s probably 50 TS more, me has 13 players (if noone niggles) and he has tons of tackle, mighty blow, guard, ST+, Blodgers... ...damn, that´s really one of the best Orc-Teams at the moment, I guess!

Orden del Dragon 1.1 (Vampire) vs. Eggon´s Prayer (Orcs)
2:0 for the Orden del Dragon 1.1

----------------------------------------------------
FINAL:
Orden del Dragon (Vampire) vs. Aggressive Asian Avengers (Amazons)
3:1 for the AAA. I think, if I survive the 2nd round, this should be more easy, but still hard. But them thralls will be very bashed up (more then my zons, I guess) and them has just one guard...

-------------------------

So: The AAA win... ...fine... ...I win, I win!!! Wink
We don´t even have to finish the matches, now that we know! Wink
chunky04

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2006 - 07:44 Reply with quote Back to top

For CR Qualifier III:

One match already completed, with my own Scions of Pleasure coming out on top of Sandbury Cream Pies due largely to the assistance of a very strict ref!

For the remainder:

Communist Party vs Elvandar Lightnings - both TR and CR would label the Orcs as a hot favourite in this matchup, and I for one believe that to be the case. With 3 handicaps, and only two tacklers amongst the Orcs however, its a game the elves are fully capable of winning. Tip: Communist Party 2-1

OOO vs Stone Age - with no RRs, I expect Stone Age to provide little hindrance to OOO's advance on the scoreboard, but the question is what damage they'll manage to do on behalf of OOO's next opponent? Tip: OOO 3-0

Sockenschuss vs Swiss Mountain Brewers - in what I consider to be the premier first round matchup, it will be a classic battle of agility vs power. The Dwarfs will likely maul the rats, but with the rats having 16 players, will that be enough to oversome Speedy La Bamba Gonzales? Tip: Sockenschuss 3-2

Second Round:

Communist Party vs Scions of Pleasure - if CP win the previous matchup as expected, they will likely come into this next matchup with few if any injuries, and will likely prove to be too green and too mean for this soft Chaos team. Tip: CP 2-1

OOO vs Sockenschuss - look for Sockenschuss to be far too depleted from their matchup with the Dwarfs to put up much of a fight in this one, as OOO control the ball enough to get the 2-1.

Final:

Communist Party vs OOO: OOO look to have the easier run through to the finals provided they can handle the ogres well first up. Combine this with a great deal more options (read: cash), and I expect the greater resources of OOO will see them through to the Cup.

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2006 - 08:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Gatts wrote:
LLT III
The last game in the group is between 2 orc teams of similar strength, the main difference that i see is that Flogsta Floggers has stocked up on guard something that Glitz Glitz hasn't this will probably decide it for Flogsta.

Flogsta Floggers wins 2-1

My bet for the finals: Synn will get his revenge and Dead Bunnies united will beat for the grace of wood in the finals with 3-2

Gatts... very gracious of you to predict that you will not win this group yourself. Wink I don't see how any of us will be able to stop you. And what's this about da Gitz not winning the first game? Of course we will. Cool See you in the next round, Gatts.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2006 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Gatts wrote:
...The third game between For the grace of wood and Cornered, AFK has 4 strength increases but he's low on tackle, wich means he'll have a hard time getting to the Grace's key positionals, if he does get to them.. 2 claws and a dp might casue some damage, but he doesnt have money to get wizards or stars to help him out. The grace is a solid woodelf team that is a little lacking in the +st and guard department but that won't bother them too mcuh here.

For the Grace of Wood Wins 3-1

HA! You were WRONG! The score wasn't 3-1...it was 7-3. Absolutely ridiculous game, where if it could go right for the elves, it did. Nuffle was definitely smiling upon them today.

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2006 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to point out that my orcs arent called Flogsta Floggers.. Its Flogsta Drunkards Smile
Panda_

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2006 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Rats Menent is another Skaven team littered with str increases, their linos are pretty undeveloped.. but hey.. it's a skaven team after all..and they expect to live on the strength of their possitionals not a bad plan when they are as good as these. Orcish Numbness is a solid, if a little boring orc team 2 tacklers may be enough to take down the gutters but i think that we'll once again see how improtant stat increases is to get a tournament winning team going, Rats Menent will ride their superplatyers to a 2-1 victory.

Yes that was exactly what happened. Well guessed.

You just could have be wrong at turn 14 where the rats finally stealed the ball. If they didn't the score would be a boring 2-1 in favor of the orcs.

As i'm pretty confident that the Rats Menent (spell it ramène) will get in the finals, i'm not sure that the "Nandorins" will pass their probable demi final against the "Vancouver Forets". Both team are good, but it's seems that the Vancouver's team is more experienced with 7times less matchs.

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2006 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Last yhears winners the Nandorins face a tough match right away, Scientia Adeptio can field 2 st 4 wardancers and an additional st 4 lineelf apart from these monsters Scientia looks a little undevelopped though and in the end i think the Nandorins will prevail

Nandorins wins 3-2

A bit of an upset in this one and the Nandorins went down to a 2-1 defeat. The important rolls really went for the woodies and along with the ST4 elves it proved just too much for the defending champs.
KFoged

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2006 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh well last time they had to use a QST also... Don't even wonna think about that game last year...

Good luck to phil78 and may the dices go your way in the next game also.

We will be back in a QST i'm sure Twisted Evil

KFoged
BooAhl

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2006 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I will do for SA IV:

I win!
3-0 3-0 3-0

As predicted I won but with
3-0 2-0 2-0
Borgen

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2006 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

How many of OverDose's dark elves will survive the Tournaments Won qualifier (which includes 2 chaos, 2 orc, 2 dwarf and a chaos dwarf team)? Will he win the group?

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2006 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Athel Loren Guardians will not win their qualifier. No problem with their first match, Bill's chaos might do some damage in round 2 - but I'd be very surprised if they got by Buffy Episodes in the final. That is one scary orc team, and with RandomOracle coaching it, its not going to lose that game.

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2006 - 05:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Borgen,

It is funny but i think the same thing. Bear in mind, Malthor ended up in a TOUGH group. I plan on documenting their path. So to BillBrasky and RandomOracle........

We place our faith in you. Exterminate the elves.

Zerkalo,

We all know what your priorities are. This will be the only time i am rooting for you Very Happy

__Synn
**Woodelves roasting.......... on an open fire......
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2006 - 09:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:
Borgen,

It is funny but i think the same thing. Bear in mind, Malthor ended up in a TOUGH group. I plan on documenting their path. So to BillBrasky and RandomOracle........

We place our faith in you. Exterminate the elves.

Zerkalo,

We all know what your priorities are. This will be the only time i am rooting for you Very Happy

__Synn
**Woodelves roasting.......... on an open fire......

It's settled, my underdog chaos helped by Nuffle took Overdose darkies out.

Now I have to face Borgen and it's killer dorfs. I don't like dorfs. I like Nuffle. Nuffle help me again please!