22 coaches online • Server time: 02:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tgrozow

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2003 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

This thread is for discussing the Blood and Mayhem league. You can also see the group page here.
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2003 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a few questions.

How often are we supposed to play?

How long to finish a round?

How do we treat a non game (default)?

Can we play a game in the next round if both teams have played their prior round game? Or do we need to wait for each round to finish in order to play the next round game?

Thx
Caileanhawk

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
tgrozow

Post   Posted: Aug 24, 2003 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

You are supposed to play as often as you like, preferably as often as possible.

I didn't set a time limit, but I was thinking about a week to 10 days

if I see that a game doesn't happen for a long time I will try to contact both coaches and see what the problem is. If I find that one coach tried to schedule but the other did not responds, I will give the active coach a technical win. If I can't reach both coaches the game will be forfeited and considered a tie. If a coach will miss three games like that, I will find another coach to replace him.

You can play the next round if both temas have played all prior rounds.

I hope this answers all questions.
tgrozow

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2003 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Two things:

First, for coaches in the league. If your next game is available on the group page (your opponent has played all of their previous games), you may play your game, even if the previous round isn't over. Don't play additional games against a team that has not finished the same number of games as you. Keep your games in the order they are shown on the group page, but you don't have to wait until an entire previous round has finished before playing your next game.

Second, to coaches who are interested in joining. I am maintaining a waiting list. If a coach drops out of the league or a slot becomes open for any other reason, I will contact coaches on the waiting list and the first to respond by applying with a tournament team with the right amount of games (you can create an open team, play some games and transfer the team to divT), will fill the spot. I will let people know how many games their team can play. You will be able to apply with a team that has less than the specified number of games if you want.

Also, if I have 12 players in the waiting list, I might open up two additional divisions next season and expand the league.

If you want to be on the waiting list, please PM me, and remember, you need to be in the GMT-5 time zone or close (-3 to -7)
tgrozow

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2003 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

One of the members of the league has been blocked from Fumbbl. So there is a open slot for a team. The team has to be in divT, With no more that 1 game played, and has to be one of the following races:
Skaven
Halfling
Goblin
High Elf

First team that is compliant with the above prerequisites to apply to the group will be accepted
Hax

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2003 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

what about posting an official news for that ?
i think otherway it might last a long time until somone joins...
tgrozow

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2003 - 14:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I thought of that just now. It's done.
tgrozow

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2003 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to make an apology for all the members of the Blood and Mayhem league. Lately some unexpected issues have arised for me which really screwed up my schedule. Therefore, I was not able to play my next league game in quite a whiel. It's a bit ironic that the guy who started the league is the one delaying it, but I have no choice. Hopefully things are getting better and by next week I will be back to normal.
For those who still have games to play please play them, and I hope my division will be able to cqtch up quickly.
If I see that this is issue is taking longer, I will ask one of the members to take over the league, but I don't think it will come to that.

So again, sorry for delaying the league, and I hope things will be back to normal soon.
Hax

Post   Posted: Sep 06, 2003 - 02:02 Reply with quote Back to top

hey,
i hope everything will be fine soon.
best wishes..
tgrozow

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2003 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Sad news:

Due to personal circumstances beyond my control, I am not going to have enough time to manage this league, and therefore, I have to announce it's cancellation.

I apologize to all the members of the league and hope you will all have good fortunes in your futures.
Hax

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2003 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Sad
Willard73

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2003 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry dude, can we get someone else to take over???

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2003 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

i would lead it, if it would be possible, otherways i will creat a new league
tgrozow

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2003 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Talk to christer, maybe he can manually change the ownership of the group
Hax

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2003 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

i will do...
ths so long for running it until now !
Wink
 Jump to: