29 coaches online • Server time: 09:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Anguloke

Post 23 Posted: Jan 15, 2007 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Sister Barria Sandersa has passed on, and will be intered in the hallowed crypt of St Tomas Osbournus Cathedral.

During her first match she accidently smashed 'Jupitors Storm' minotaur Taragnor to death while trying to preach to him the word of St Tomas Osbournus. The good sister must have suffered a slow fatal injury during that confessional. For in her next game while trying to make a simple 'convert heretic' block, she keeled over and died.

Rest in peace good sister.

On a lighter note 2 new sisters have joined the squad. Please welcome Sisters Dianus Dierdorfus and Jerria Ricsicus to the squad.

Last edited by Anguloke on %b %16, %2007 - %01:%Jan; edited 2 times in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2007 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome, Sisters!

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2007 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Sister Dianus Dierdorfus Passed away in a game against the human team 'People I Know.' Sister Dianus was playing her first game, replacing deceased Sister Barria Sandersa on the line, when a block when bad against Jerimiah.

Rest in peace good sister.

And a new addition to the squad is Sister Troya Aikminia.
 Jump to: