42 coaches online • Server time: 12:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mordachai

Post 1 Posted: Aug 23, 2003 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Empire Blood Bowl News: Pre season edition part 1.

Greeting all Blood Bowl fans and welcome to EBB News. Over the next weeks we will exclusively follow the Empire League and we will begin with taking a look at the different teams, hearing what our experts have to say about them. Over to Mike and Dave!

‘Hello Blood Bowl lovers! I am Dave…’
‘…and I am Mike, and we are here to bring YOU the latest news!’
‘We sure are, Mike. Now that pre-season play is almost over, how many teams do you believe will continue playing in the regular season?’
‘Well Dave, to me it seems like there will be around 20 teams but we will have to wait and see to get the final number.’
‘Ok, why don’t we start going over the teams, since that is what we are here for, hehe. We will present 8 teams today and the first out is:’

Team: Altdorf Outriders (1 match left of pre season)
Coach: Devante
‘First of all, how do you think the fact that the coach of the team is also one of the main sponsors of this league will affect the outcome of their matches?’
‘I don’t think that will affect anything at all, Dave. The Empire League is known for their (comparably) honest and experienced refs. What I am more concerned about is the fact that the team hasn’t had much time to practice together.’
‘Yes, that might be a problem, only a couple of mistakes covered for in the matches.’
‘Other than that, there isn’t much to say. It is a versatile team that seems to be focusing on pass play, but they will be able to do run plays as well. They might very well go far in the league.’

Team: Talabecland Turkeys
Coach: Smidols
‘Mike, what do you think about this Talabecland team?’
‘There isn’t much to say about it, Dave. I haven’t been able to see more than one game and that wasn’t enough to see a strategy pattern. That is this team’s strength as well, the surprise element of what strategy to use. They don’t have much other than that though, no spectacular players. To count them out would be wrong, however. With some more experience this team could go far.’

Team: Averland Panthers
Coach: Jester1
‘What do you think of this team, Mike?’
‘I don’t know yet, Dave. From what I have seen though this team will mainly go for running plays. Pass plays are a backup option from what I gather.’
‘What are their chances in the League?’
‘That I can’t tell at this stage, but it’s a team that don’t mind taking risks if it means they will score an extra TD. My guess is that they will end up in the middle of the table, but I can very well be wrong. Phil is a promising player with his strength advantage.’

Team: Altdorf Angels
Coach: FLo711
‘The turn has come to the Altdorf Angels. Mike, this is the 2nd strongest team after pre-season play, what can you say about it?’
‘This team already has many experienced players and will go far in the league. My guess is a top-4 placing.’
‘What is this teams strength and what strategy do they use?’
‘Well, Dave, I actually have only seen one match so can’t tell much about strategy. The teams strength is the many experienced players. The team isn’t depending on one or two players to do all the work.”

Team: Western Hills Cleavers
Coach: Mully
‘Now this is an interesting team…’
‘You are absolutely right, Dave. The WHC has chosen pass play as their main strategy and they also have Hail Mary Pass as a backup plan.’
‘But they don’t seem very strong at the moment though…’
‘Well, I do not agree with you there, if they get some more experience they will be a team to recon with.’

Team: Imperial Engineers
Coach: Barash
‘This team has the leagues, at this moment, most valuable player - valued to 145k.’
‘Correct Dave. Orville Wright is a star in the rising and he isn’t the only good catcher on this team.’
‘I see that they only have 11 players after pre-season, that cannot be good.’
‘True, but the team also have 80000 goldcoins in its treasury, so we will probably see more players in the team very soon.’
‘With that many strong catchers I gather that passing is the way to play here…’
‘You are actually wrong there, Dave. This is mainly a running team with pass play as backup.’
‘How will they fare in the league?’
‘They will be a strong opponent, no doubt about it.’

Team: Talabecland Falcons
Coach: DaveC
‘This is a team that uses both pass play and running play. That must be good!’
‘Correct, but the team could use some more experience, they seem a little untrained to me.’ ‘What are their chances in the league, Mike?’
‘Although Ziggy Surefoot is an exiting player I don’t think they will end up in the top of the league, this due to inexperience.’

Team: Stone Dogs
Coach: Bendrig
‘This team will be one hard nut to crack this season.’
‘Yes Dave, this certainly is one of the toughest teams this year with 5 players trained in the art of guarding.’
‘But what about their lack of catchers? Won't that slow their play down?’
‘Well yes, the lack of catchers makes the team somewhat slower, but I have a feeling those blitzers more than make up for it. And you know, Dave, I think that they will hire some catchers quite soon after the season starts.’
‘Yes, you are probably right. Either way we have to pay attention to this team - they should go straight to the top layer of the table.’

‘This concludes our first part. We will be back again shortly with updates and news and comments on the other teams in the league. This is Dave...’
‘...and this is Mike, signing off.’
Ug

Post 12 Posted: Aug 23, 2003 - 09:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Interview with coach Ug on Buddy ball:
You've gone an impressive 4-0 in the pre-season. Any comments?
Ug: 'Yo, those wins are nice but pre-season don't count for nothin'. The real games start next week.'

What do you think of the other teams in the league?
Ug: 'The Stone Dogs are the team to beat. They've drafted impressive talent! Wish we had those tough blitzers. We're looking forward to playing some Buddy Ryan style ball with 'em!'

That wraps up our quick interview from the infamous Veteran's Stadium in Philadelphia... <let's get the heck out of here>
Mordachai

Post 1 Posted: Aug 24, 2003 - 02:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Empire Blood Bowl News: Pre season edition part 2.

Greeting all Blood Bowl fans and welcome to EBB News. We will begin with an update:
Altdorf Outriders have now played its fourth pre-season game and what a game it was! The easy victory made the team skyrocket to the top and it is now the new strongest team after pre-season.
The team Redskins, a new team very likely to play in the season, has managed to become very strong during pre-season entering second place strength wise while the team Norlandbay Buccaneers takes the last top 5 place pushing Wolfenburg Wilders out from the list.

Two new teams have been cleared for the season, Stirland Steelers and Norlandbay Buccaneers, more teams will surely follow.

Now over to Dave and Mike with more team presentations:

‘Hello Blood Bowl lovers! I am Dave…’
‘…and I am Mike, and we are here to bring YOU the latest news!’
‘Yes, welcome back to our discussion about the teams. Today we will present the next eight teams.’
‘That is absolutely right, Dave, and I say we get right to it!’

Team: Buddy’s Blitzing Eagles
Coach: Ug
‘Mike, this team is the only team to have a 4-0-0 record after the pre-season…’
‘That is true, Dave, and that surely will give them an edge when the league starts. Being the only unbeaten team means having a good coach and/or much luck. The opponents will knows this fact.’
‘From what I have seen this team mainly uses pass play. I find that odd since they only have one catcher. What do you think, Mike?’
‘The foundation of the team is the two good promising throwers. When more catchers are recruited, this team will be a very strong team.’
‘What do you think about their chances in the league?’
‘There are two ways this team can develop I believe. Either it will continue it’s winning streak and become one of the top teams in the league, or it will start loosing and never recover ending up at the bottom of the league. Only time can tell.’

Team: Carroburg Golden Gates
Coach: ilbarizio
‘The way I see it this team has two mayor flaws.’
‘That is my opinion as well, Dave.’
‘The first one is the lack of training (2 rr’s) and the other is the injury on the team thrower.’ ‘Yes, due to this the team will have some catching up to do in the beginning of the league and will probably not be one of the top teams.’
‘We have not been able to see any of the teams matches so I guess their strategies are unknown?’
‘Yes, running play is the most probable tactic though.’

Team: Munchenhoefen Elite
Coach: Cusi
‘This team is probably the most interesting team in the league.’
‘That is what I think anyway.’
‘They have trained together extremely much (7 rr’s) and have one great pair of players in the thrower Tomas ze Tosser and the catcher Michael. The weakness of this team lies in the fact that they have no blitzers, but once they have been recruited to the team, this team will have a great future.’
‘I agree, Dave, right now it is the team with the lowest average speed in the league, but I would watch out for them, if not this season certainly in the season after this one.’

Team: Wurtbad Warthogs
Coach: Voodoo2797
‘The Warthogs until yesterday was the team with the highest strength after pre-season play, now they are the third team. What can you say about it, Mike?’
‘Two good throwers, two blitzers with pass block, one blitzer that is faster than average and two aggressive linemen, one frenzied and one with high strength. I’d say that once the newly recruited catchers start performing this team will be very hard to win against. My guess is that this team will be in the top 4 group. Watch out!’

Team: Carroburg Greatswords
Coach: Ingolf
‘In my opinion this team is quite average as human teams go. Lack of catchers make it a bit slower than most. What about their game strategy?’
‘This team is mainly using running plays with very few passes.’
‘What do you think of the team, Mike?’
‘I say that this is a team that will be better after one season. It will probably not be a top team this season though.’

Team: Wolfenburg Wilders
Coach: Mordachai
‘This is now the sixth strongest team after pre-season, tailing the top 5 with a very small margin. What can you say about the team, Mike?’
‘Well, the pair of very promising, high agility, blitzers and several skilled players makes this team a difficult opponent. Their only weakness would be that the team only have 12 players at the moment. The team seems mainly to use pass plays with running plays as backup tactic.’
‘You know, Mike, the Wolfenburg Wilders’ coach Mordachai happens to be EBB News owner so we of course hope for a great season on their part.’
‘That is true, but I never the less think that the Wilders will be one of the top 4 teams this league.’

Team: Stirland Steelers
Coach: mobo
‘I would say that this team is an average human team concentrating on pass play. What do you think, Mike?’
‘That is also my opinion, Dave. I think that this team will have a difficult time in season for two reasons…’
‘...one being that they haven’t trained (2 rr's) very much, right?’
‘Yes, and the other is that I think they will have a hard time against some of the heavy hitting teams out there. But then again, they could get lucky and gain some quick experience and in that case they will be a hard fought opponent.’

Team: Norlandbay Buccaneers
Coach: Ramtut
‘This team is the fourth strongest team after pre-season. What do you have to say about it, Mike?’
‘I’ll say that I think it will be hard stopping this team from doing quick TD’s. The combination of a great thrower in the making and three already experienced catchers will be hard to stop. If this team could just strengthen its defence it would be a great team indeed. I am looking forward to seeing this team play in season.’

‘These are the current teams in the league, but there will surely come more before the season begins. We will bring you an update as soon as anything of interest happens! This is Dave…’
‘…and this is Mike, signing off.’
Devante

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2003 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

******News Flash*****

Coaches Fliptrix and thmbscrws and their teams have been removed from the Empire league.

I. Match fixing see this match, you'll find it quite laughable http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=104574
II. Playing non-league games, both coaches played each others alternate team, both of which are not in the league.
Mordachai

Post 1 Posted: Aug 25, 2003 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Empire Blood Bowl News: Pre season edition part 3.

Greetings all Blood Bowl fans and welcome to EBB News. We will go directly to Dave and Mike:

‘Today we will present the last 8 teams as well as give some extra information.’
‘Yes, Dave, we better start right away!’

Team: Bögenhafen Rangers
Coach: Skar2
‘Mike, this team only played two games in pre-season. How has this affected the team?’
‘Well, naturally a great deal. The experience that could have been gained the two last games is badly needed. Right now only two of the teams 13 players is skilled above a rookie.’
‘With four catchers this team will probably play with a strict pass play tactic. But isn’t too many catchers a danger?’
‘You are absolutely right. It has the lowest average strength of all the teams and is in dire need of more blitzers. Once these have been recruited though, the team might very well go far.’

Team: Kitah Alpha Shtayim
Coach: Apodemus
‘This team has managed to spread the experience over all the players. What is the pros and cons of this, Mike?’
‘Well, Dave, it means giving the team a good position for the future, but also that the team hasn’t got much better. This is a team for the next season and probably won’t be able to make it to top 4.’
‘Can you say anything about strategy?’
‘This team’s main strategy is run play.’

Team: Monster Mensen
Coach: Spike
‘Mike, when I look at this team’s roster I see that the team has very promising catchers, how about the rest of the team?’
‘If the rest of the team were to gain some experience and Spike recruited some more players, this team could become a really strong candidate to a top 4 placing. However I believe that the first season will be used as a build up period of time.’

Team: Reikland Ravens
Coach: deiv
‘I have seen this team in action and say that it would benefit from more experience as well as a larger fan base.’
‘You are right on both accounts. The fact that only three pre-season games were played is not good for the team since it really could have used the experience from a fourth game.’
‘This team is mainly utilizing run play tactics, how will they fare in the league, do you think?’
‘Dave, I don’t think this team will be one of the top teams this season. The next season will probably be better suited for it.’

Team: Imperia Pugilisma
Coach: BudsBalkan
‘This team just yesterday finished pre-season and went directly in as the new third strongest team. What can you say about it?’
‘This strength mainly lies in numbers. With 15 players on the team it is the largest in the league, however seven of the players have yet to do anything. Among these are three of the blitzers.’
‘I see. What do you think of their chances?’
‘Well, Dave, my guess is that the team will advance slowly in this first season, gaining experience for the second.’
‘What can you tell about their strategy?’
‘Their main strategy is pass play, I can’t say more at this moment.’

Team: Imperial Princes
Coach: mashandarius
‘This is a late addition to the league as well as one of the weakest ones. What is you general though about it, Mike?’
‘Well, this team has had some really bad luck with injuries, but also with game play. The main reason for the latter is lack of training (2 rr’s).’
‘The big subject when talking about this team naturally is their thrower, Wilhelm Matthaus, and not because the team mainly use pass strategy..!’
‘No, the real reason is that Matthaus by far is the highest valued player in league. He is stronger and more agile than any other player in the team and no league player can match him on both stats.’
‘Yes, the development of Matthaus, as well as the rest of the team, will truly be interesting to follow.’

Team: Wurtzheim Wanderers
Coach: Titus
‘Mike, this team has only played two pre-season games, not gaining much experience. What do you think about that?’
‘Well, Dave, this team apparently had stadium trouble during pre-season and you know what that means – no sponsors. Things will hopefully work out during season though, but don’t expect this team to be top 4.’

Team: Blitzkreig Blunderers
Coach: Jugular
‘This is the latest and last addition to the league and as in the case with Wurtzheim Wanderers, this team has only played two pre-season games.’
‘That is true and we can continue the comparison and claim that this team won’t be top 4 either.’

‘We have just received word that the 24 teams we have presented to you will be the teams of season 1. Pre-season is over and soon the four divisions will be announced. This is exciting, Mike!’
‘It sure is, Dave! I have been looking forward to this day, and here it is.’
‘Could you give us some interesting facts about the pre-season, Mike?’
‘Yes, I have actually prepared some ranking lists for all of you out there.

After pre-season team strength ranking

1. (159) Altdorf Outriders (Devante)
2. (156) Imperia Pugilisma (BudsBalkan)
3. (154) Wurtbad Warthogs (Voodoo2797)
4. (153) Altdorf Angels (Flo711)
5. (152) Norlandbay Buccaneers (Ramtut)

After pre-season most experienced players

1. (24) Orville Wright (Imperial Engineers)
2. (18) Kain Raslo (Altdorf Outriders)
3. (17) Darard (Stirland Steelers)
3. (17) Konrad Scharzweiss (Carroburg Golden Gates)
3. (17) Peter Fauster (Carroburg Greatswords)

After pre-season highest valued players

1. (180) Wilhelm Matthaus (Imperial Princes)
2. (145) Orville Wright (Imperial Engineers)
3. (145) Darard (Stirland Steelers)
4. (138) Kain Raslo (Altdorf Outriders)
5. (135) Dave Megget (Altdorf Angels)
5. (135) Graaf Floris (Monster Mensen)

‘Wow, the team strength ranking shows it is a really close call. Can you tell us more?’
‘Well, I have been doing some calculations. Did you know that the average team strength in the league is 136.5?’
‘Eh? Wow! That is much higher than I expected. This league will surely be one of the best in Blood Bowl history.’
‘I find that statement very true, Dave. This league will be the shining star that will guide the rest of the Blood Bowl world.’
‘I hope that we will be able to report on the first few matches very soon. Thank you for tonight. This is Dave…’
‘…and this is Mike, signing off.’
Mordachai

Post 1 Posted: Sep 01, 2003 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Empire Blood Bowl News: Weekly report 1

Greetings all Blood Bowl fans and welcome to EBB News. In the week that has gone by:

Most active teams: Munchenhoefen Elite & Carroburg Greatswords, both at 6 games played.

Most TD / match scored: Imperial Engineers, with 7 TDs in 2 games.

Most points: Imperia Pugilisma, with 8 points (in 5 games).

And now just a quick look at the current standings:

White Wolf Division:
Western Hills Cleavers in the lead with 7 points in 3 games.
Munchenhoefen Elites in second place with 7 points in 6 games.
Stirland Steelers in third with 3 points in 1 game.
Kitah Alpha Schtayim in fourth with 3 points in 2 games.

Buddy’s Blitzing Eagles and Imperial Princes have yet to play.

Gold Lion Division:
Imperial Pugilisma in the lead with 8 points in 5 games.
Averland Panthers in second with 1 point in 2 games.
Talabecland Falcons in third with 1 point in 3 games.

Stone Dogs, Bögenhafen Rangers and Blitzkrieg Blunderers have yet to play.

Panther Division:
Altdorf Angels in the lead with 7 points in 3 games.
Carroburg Greatswords in second with 4 points in 6 games.
Imperial Engineers in third with 3 points in 2 games.
Nordlandbay Buccaneers in fourth with 3 points in 1 game.
Reikland Ravens in fifth with 3 points in 2 games.
Wurtbad Warthogs last with 0 points in 1 game.

All teams in this division have played at least one game.

Griffon Division:
Altdorf Outriders in the lead with 7 points in 3 games.
Monster Mensen in second with 4 points in 2 games.
Wolfenburg Wilders in third with 3 points in 3 games.
Carroburg Golden Gates in fourth with 0 points in 1 game.

Talabecland Turkeys and Wurtzheim Wanderers have yet to play.
Mordachai

Post 1 Posted: Sep 01, 2003 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

EBB News - Newsflash

This just came in – Dave and Mike’s Player of the Week award:

Player of the week – week 1

Matthias Gallas (Imperia Pugilisma Catcher)

For doing 2 TDs and injuring one opponent in the game between Imperia Pugilisma and Carroburg Greatswords.

Judges comment: This weeks award goes to Matthias Gallas for showing an incredible will to stay on the pitch and fight on in spite of his low strength. Being knocked down several times didn’t stop him from scoring twice and badly hurting one of the Carroburg Greatswords catchers.
Mordachai

Post 1 Posted: Sep 07, 2003 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Empire Blood Bowl News: Weekly report 2

In the week that has gone by:

Most active team: Stone Dogs, with 4 games played.

Most TD / match scored: Reikland Ravens, with 4 TDs in 1 game.

Most points: Stone Dogs, with 7 points (in 4 games).

Overall statistics:

Most active teams: Munchenhoefen Elite, Imperia Pugilisma and Carroburg Greatswords, each with 6 games played.
Most TD / match scored: Nordlandbay Buccaneers, with 3 TDs in 1 game.
Most points: Western Hills Cleavers and Altdorf Outriders, both with 10 points (in 4 games).

And now just a quick look at the current standings:

White Wolf Division:
Western Hills Cleavers in the lead with 10 points in 4 games.
Munchenhoefen Elites in second place with 7 points in 6 games.
Stirland Steelers in third with 4 points in 2 games.
Kitah Alpha Schtayim in fourth with 3 points in 2 games.
Buddy’s Blitzing Eagles in fifth with 0 points in 1 game.

Western Hills Cleavers took a further grip on the lead in this week. Imperial Princes have yet to play.

Gold Lion Division:
Imperial Pugilisma in the lead with 8 points in 6 games.
Stone Dogs in second with 7 points in 4 games.
Averland Panthers in third with 1 point in 2 games.
Talabecland Falcons in fourth with 1 point in 3 games.

The big news are Stone Dogs that have shown a great will to play this week, entering second place. Bögenhafen Rangers and Blitzkrieg Blunderers have yet to play.

Panther Division:
Altdorf Angels in the lead with 7 points in 4 games.
Reikland Ravens in second with 6 points in 3 games.
Carroburg greatswords in third with 4 points in 6 games.
Nordlandbay Buccaneers in fourth with 3 points in 1 game.
Imperial Engineers in fifth with 3 points in 3 games.
Wurtbad Warthogs last with 0 points in 2 games.

Reikland Ravens have risen from fifth to second place this week. All teams in this division have played at least one game.

Griffon Division:
Altdorf Outriders in the lead with 10 points in 4 games.
Wolfenburg Wilders in second with 6 points in 4 games.
Monster Mensen in third with 4 points in 2 games.
Carroburg Golden Gates in fourth with 0 points in 1 game.

Altdorf Outriders have a firm grip on the lead at the moment, but havn't yet played Wolfenburg Wilders or Monster Mensen. Talabecland Turkeys and Wurtzheim Wanderers have yet to play.

Player of the Week – Week 2

Antonio Freeman (Altdorf Outriders Catcher)

For doing an Interception and a following TD in the game between Altdorf Outriders and Imperia Pugilisma.

Judges comment: The award goes to Antonio Freeman for making great use of the Pass Block skill, resulting in an incredible interception directly leading to a TD. Also, for showing other coaches out there the possible outcomes of aggressive play with your catchers.
Mordachai

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2003 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Empire Blood Bowl News: Weekly report 3

This is the result of the third week:

Most active team: Stone Dogs, with 3 games played. (Second week in a row!)
Most TD / match scored: Imperial Princes, with 9 TDs in 2 games.
Most points: Stone Dogs, with 7 points (in 3 games). (Second week in a row!)

Overall statistics:

Most active teams: Munchenhoefen Elite, Imperia Pugilisma and Stone Dogs, each with 7 games played.
Most points: Stone Dogs, at 16 points (in 7 games).

For the individual divisions – here are the standings after week 3:
Code:

White Wolf Division:

1. Western Hills Cleavers     10 points     5 games.
2. Munchenhoefen Elites        7 points     7 games.
3. Imperial Princes            4 points     2 games.
4. Stirland Steelers           4 points     2 games.
5. Kitah Alpha Schtayim        3 points     2 games.
6. Buddy’s Blitzing Eagles     0 points     1 game.

With this week all teams in White Wolf division have played at least one game.

Gold Lion Division:

1. Stone Dogs                 16 points     7 games.
2. Imperial Pugilisma          8 points     7 games.
3. Averland Panthers           3 points     4 games.
4. Talabecland Falcons         1 point      5 games.
5. Blitzkreig Blunderers       0 points     1 game.

Bögenhafen Rangers have yet to play its first game.

Panther Division:

1. Altdorf Angels              8 points     5 games.
2. Reikland Ravens             7 points     4 games.
3. Nordlandbay Buccaneers      4 points     2 games.
4. Carroburg greatswords       4 points     6 games.
5. Imperial Engineers          3 points     3 games.
6. Wurtbad Warthogs            0 points     2 games.

All teams in this division have played at least two games.

Griffon Division:

1. Wolfenburg Wilders         12 points     6 games.
2. Altdorf Outriders          10 points     4 games.
3. Monster Mensen              4 points     2 games.
4. Carroburg Golden Gates      0 points     1 game.

Talabecland Turkeys and Wurtzheim Wanderers still have no games played after three weeks.

Player of the Week – Week 3

Addradd (Wolfenburg Wilders Blitzer)

For showing great spirit and taking a great variety of roles in the game between Wolfenburg Wilders and Western Hills Cleavers.

Judges comment:
This is an exemplary match in showing the versatile roles the Wolfenburg Wilders blitzer Addradd takes. He is everywhere, doing both offensive and defensive plays, being a great example for all of us. Two passes and a TD in this match.
Mordachai

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2003 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Empire Blood Bowl News: Weekly Report 4

Most active team: Stirland Steelers, with 3 games played.
Most TD / match scored: Nordlandbay Buccaneers, with 6 TDs in 2 games.
Most points: Nordlandbay Buccaneers and Wurtbad Warthogs, with 6 points (in 2 games).

Overall statistics:

Most active teams: Munchenhoefen Elite, Imperia Pugilisma, Stone Dogs and Altdorf Angels each with 7 games played.
Most points: Stone Dogs, at 16 points (in 7 games).

For the individual divisions – here are the standings after week 4:
Code:

White Wolf Division:

1. Western Hills Cleavers     13 points     6 games.
2. Stirland Steelers           7 points     5 games.
3. Munchenhoefen Elites        7 points     7 games.
4. Kitah Alpha Schtayim        6 points     3 games.
5. Imperial Princes            4 points     2 games.
6. Buddy’s Blitzing Eagles     0 points     3 games.

With this week all teams in White Wolf division have played at least TWO games.

Gold Lion Division:

1. Stone Dogs                 16 points     7 games.
2. Imperial Pugilisma          8 points     7 games.
3. Averland Panthers           3 points     6 games.
5. Blitzkreig Blunderers       0 points     2 games.

Bögenhafen Rangers still have no games played. Will the team leave the league?

Panther Division:

1. Altdorf Angels             11 points     7 games.
2. Nordlandbay Buccaneers     10 points     4 games.
3. Reikland Ravens             7 points     4 games.
4. Imperial Engineers          6 points     5 games.
5. Wurtbad Warthogs            6 points     4 games.
6. Carroburg greatswords       4 points     6 games.

All teams in this division have played at least FOUR games.

Griffon Division:

1. Wolfenburg Wilders         12 points     6 games.
2. Altdorf Outriders          10 points     5 games.
4. Carroburg Golden Gates      3 points     2 games.

Talabecland Turkeys still have no games played after four weeks. Wurtzheim Wanderers have retired from the league.

Player of the Week – Week 4

Francois Dulac (Carroburg Golden Gates Lineman)

For showing great promise and hidden strength in the game between Carroburg Golden Gates and Altdorf Angels.

Judges comment:
What a promising player! Patiently sitting on the bench for the most part of the match, but when given a chance showing great potential right of the bat. For once we agree with the fans – such spirit should be awarded! An interception and a pass and he was voted MVP of the match. Further study have showed that this players agility is higher than the norm. He will definitely not sit on the bench very often from now on.
Devante

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2003 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

It has been brought to my attention that a lot of games have been played and not reported, if games are not reported i don't know that they've been played and that means i don't update your points in the league.

To report a match all you need to do is inform me that you have played a match through FUMBBL PM. putting the team names in the subject space and including a link to the match result page in the message would be helpful too.

Please Check your teams against the Empire league website to make sure they are up to date.

As of today any matches reported more than a week late will not have their points added, harsh but fair i think as it's not fair on the others that always report matches. Any matches reported Now from previous weeks will not lose points.

Please everyone this is vital to keep this league Running.

Thankyou.
Mully

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2003 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Chief Devante - for teams that don't report, I assume that team will still only be allowed to play 12 regular season games (whether they were reported or not). This would keep someone from building up SPPs by playing games and not reporting them.

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2003 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Could we please keep this (or any other) discussion out of this thread, please?
Oh, and from what I gather, if one of the coaches reports the game to Devante - he will take note of it... that will keep players from harvesting too much.

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2003 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes Mully that is correct
Mordachai

Post 1 Posted: Sep 30, 2003 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Empire Blood Bowl News: Weekly Report 5

Most active team: Imperial Princes, with 3 games played.
Most TD / match scored: Imperial Engineers and Talabecland Turkeys, both with 5 TDs in 2 games.
Most points: Talabecland Turkeys, with 6 points (in 2 games).

Overall statistics:

Most active teams: Munchenhoefen Elite, Imperia Pugilisma, Stone Dogs and Altdorf Angels each with 8 games played.
Most TD / match scored: Nordlandbay Buccaneers, with 15 TDs in 5 games.
Most points: Stone Dogs, at 17 points (in 8 games).

For the individual divisions – here are the standings after week 5:
Code:

White Wolf Division:

1. Western Hills Cleavers     16 points     7 games.
2. Kitah Alpha Schtayim        9 points     4 games.
3. Stirland Steelers           8 points     7 games.
4. Imperial Princes            7 points     5 games.
5. Munchenhoefen Elites        7 points     8 games.
6. Buddy’s Blitzing Eagles     5 points     6 games.

With this week all teams in White Wolf division have played at least FIVE games.

Gold Lion Division:

1. Stone Dogs                 17 points     8 games.
2. Imperial Pugilisma          9 points     8 games.
3. Averland Panthers           4 points     7 games.
5. Blitzkreig Blunderers       0 points     3 games.

Bögenhafen Rangers still have no games played. The authors of this magazine do NOT approve!

Panther Division:

1. Altdorf Angels             12 points     8 games.
2. Nordlandbay Buccaneers     10 points     4 games.
3. Imperial Engineers         10 points     7 games.
4. Reikland Ravens             7 points     6 games.
5. Carroburg Greatswords       7 points     7 games.
6. Wurtbad Warthogs            6 points     6 games.

All teams in this division have played at least FIVE games.

Griffon Division:

1. Wolfenburg Wilders         15 points     7 games.
2. Altdorf Outriders          10 points     5 games.
3. Talabecland Turkeys         6 points     2 games.
4. Carroburg Golden Gates      3 points     2 games.

All teams in this division have played at least TWO games.

Player of the Week – Week 5

Jethro Manford (Wurtbad Warthogs Blitzer)

For being everywhere and doing everything in the game between Wurtbad Warthogs and Imperial Engineers.

Judges comment:
This boy can play! Hitting hard, Intercepting the ball and Scoring - he does it all! That he is loved by the fans due to his ability to frenzy doesn’t make things worse. He is a star!
 Jump to: