28 coaches online • Server time: 08:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2006 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

New Leagues kick off Friday 16th Nov

This is an open round robin tournament. i.e. play any team, in any order at any time before the league ends.

145 Club members who have played less than 100 games may use any LRB4 team. Anyone else may only use halflings or goblins

Brand new teams only.

You may also sign up for other 145 Club events.

The season includes a series of knockout tournaments and open round robin tournaments for new coaches and those of Coach Rating 145.0 or less or win% 38% or less.

Rules
1. Coaches must have CR 145 or less or a win percentage less than 38% when joining.
2. Teams must be an official LRB race.
3. Teams must be in the [L]eague division.
4. When the tournament has begun teams cannot play ANY non tournament games until they have been eliminated (no casual play between teams).
5. A coach may have teams in more than one tournament but each team can only be in one tournament at a time.
6. No star players allowed.
7. No wizards!
8. Freebooters allowed.

Tournaments will be:
145 KO Cup. - KO for teams TR125 or less.
145 KO Shield - KO for teams TR145 or less.
Mini Leagues - Open round robin tourneys for around 8 teams.

I hope to get some the KO Cup & KO Shield underway ASAP.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Koadah

Last edited by koadah on %b %12, %2007 - %23:%Nov; edited 10 times in total
koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2006 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to fatboy1, Nehver, Craftnburn & tadgoraucymru for winning the Angband, Nargothrond & Doriath season VII Mini Leagues.

Udun and Gondolin will both end on Sunday as Pestilence is so far ahead of the pack in Gondolin.

Special thanks to all those coaches in Angband and Nargothrond who made sure that they almost all their games played and made the leagues so exciting.

The Mini League group will be cleared when the Udun & Gondolin end on Sunday. You can begin adding/re-adding teams to the group on Monday.

The new Mini League season will kick off on Friday 24th November. Get your teams ready and signed up ASAP.

The KO Cup & Shield XI first round deadlines expire on Tuesday at midnight. Please try to get those games played ASAP. Please let me know if your have problems arranging those fixtures.

The KO Trophy 2nd Round deadline is Saturday 25th. You have a week to get these done.

The next KO Cup and Shied will kick off in two or three weeks depending the number of interested teams. It would be good to get 16.

No date is set for the next KO Trophy. Look for it at the end of december or early January.

Good luck and have fun,

Koadah.

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2007 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

Many apologies for the lack of 145 activity over the holiday period.
The new 145 Club season will get underway shortly.

Congrats to Krypton for coaching Pumpkin Patch to victory in KO Cup XII. Congrats also to KhorneliusPraxx (twice), Johnny_Ryce, Pestilence and KrizRicht for carrying off season VIII Mini League titles.

Many thanks to BlackNWhiteDog for creating some cool trophy images for us. You can find them here.
If you have won a 145 Club tournament feel free to add an image to your team or coach bios. If you've won it, flaunt it.

The groups have been cleared so you can now begin signing up the the next KO Cup, KO Shield and Mini Leagues.
You will need to add or re-add you teams to the groups if you wish to compete.

Please do not join the mini league group unless you intend to play as many games as possible.

The KO Cup (125TR) and Shield(145TR) kick off Friday 19th January at 21:00 BBTime.
The Mini Leagues kick off Friday 26th January.

The Gondolin Mini League will take a break for season IX so there will be no 125TR mini League.
In it's place for this season will be the Lothlórien 145 Mini League. This league will be open to Elven (Pro, Wood, Dark & High) and Skaven ONLY. The max TR for this league will be 110.

The other leagues will continue as usual with TR limits at 150, 175, 200 and 200+ TR.

Some coaches have expressed an interest in a round robin tournament. If anyone is interested in competing or organising such a tournament please add your comments here.

Good luck and have fun,

Koadah

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2007 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

More rookie coaches are needed for the KO Cup & KO Shield.

Sign up now if you CR is 145 or less, Win% is 38% or less or you have only a few games under your belt.

Koadah

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2007 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

More coaches needed. Sign up, sign up.

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2007 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

We need at least one more one more team for both the KO Cup & KO Shield.

Who want's it?

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2007 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Crap, I really utterly don't qualify any more. I am up to 39% Sad.

-Mnemon
Wuzznob

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2007 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry - not online weekends ... Confused

Cheers !
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2007 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Mnemon wrote:
Crap, I really utterly don't qualify any more. I am up to 39% Sad.

-Mnemon

Maybe I'd ban you for having played too many games Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2007 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

Congrats to Cyrus-Havoc and Krypton for guiding their teams to the final of KO Cup XIII.
Good luck in the final.

You can now begin applying to join KO Cup and Shield XIV. The groups have been cleared so you may have to re-add you tean to the group.

It's first come first served. I'm hoping for 16 teams but will start with eight if necessary.

Coaches need CR 145 or less, win percentage 38% or be fairly new to fumbbl.

Teams should have a maximum TR of 125 for the Cup and 145 for the Shield.

Good luck and have fun.

Koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2007 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

COme on, let's have a few more!

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2007 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

Congrats to Krypton for becoming the first coach to retain the 145 KO Cup.

If we can get eight teams 145 KO Cup & Shield XIV will kick off on Friday 9th February aound 21:00BBTime.

Max TR 125 for the Cup and 145 for the Shield.

LRB teams ONLY.

Koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2007 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I've just tried to join this club as I am a rookie coach (0 games to date). Discovered I'm ineligible after pushing the button, can't work out a way to 'unapply'. Sorry for wasting your time, if I have. Will try again later if I become eligible.
koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 03:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Coaches,

The 145 KO Cup and Shield Season XV is due to kick off Kick off on Friday 2nd March 21:00 BBTime.
You can now add or re-add your teams to those tournament groups if you wish to compete.

Teams should have maximum 125TR for the KO Cup and 145TR for the Shield.

You will be expected to complete your fixtures within 10 or 11 days. Please do not enter unless you expect to be able to complete the tournament.

145 Mini Leagues Season X is due to kick off Friday 16th March.
The Doriath League takes a break for season X. It is replaced by Lothlórien which moves up to a 150TR limit. Lothlórien will also admit Human and Amazon teams as well as the elven and Skaven teams for season X.

The Gondolin League returns at 125TR. The league has a few changes and will be geared towards newer coaches.
To play in this league a coach must have played less than 100 games. Coaches will be allowed in if they have a CR145 or less, win % 38 or less or they haved played less than 40 games.

Leagues will be run with TR limits 125, 150, 175, 200 and 200+

Please don't sign up unless you intend to make a serious aatempt to play all your games.

Good luck and have fun.

Koadah

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 09:43 Reply with quote Back to top

bump

Jump to: